Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 18, 2011 6:11 am
Hi guys,

during the last two days I went from (blue) heaven to (blue) hell. You know, I spotted a tempting ad on "Ebay Kleinanzeigen" for a great smurf collection in my hometown including the historical smurf series, some very lovely sockels... but since it was way too expensive for me (the total sum was 600€), I didn't give in and I'm glad for having declined. But now I have been offered another smurf collection from a person, I know from a fellow person whom I know from another board. This collection formerly belonged to his father and since he hasn't got any clue, he wanted to offer it me. (This collection, however includes the historicals as well and some very lovely variations as well as another Jokey with Gargamel in box. I have just responsed to him, asking for the total sum.

Wish me luck that the smurfs won't cost more than 100€ altogether, since I have to save some bucks for another two concerts (Rumer & George Michael). Too bad that special Alicia Keys concert was sold out within hours!!!) and BP.

Postby Tojo » Wed May 18, 2011 9:15 am
Good luck Dom :-D :cheers: :-D

I hope you enjoy the concerts too :D

I don't get to go to many concerts mostly because I work shifts but next week I'm going to see Imelda May which should be good. :band:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 18, 2011 9:18 am
Wow Imelda May!!! :D Have a great time, Tojo!!! I heard one of her concerts on the radio and loved it!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login