Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm
Has anyone else seen the toys r us schleich display...it is suppossed to have all the smurfs from the decade byu decade box sets on display...they just put it up at our local store and all the smurfs are bunched in a corner and not set up.... I will try to take a picture the next time I'm there... sadly they don't actually have any of the box sets... my wife was hoping we could just by the individual figures...oh well

Postby bwalters » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 pm
I heard about that display last night so I drove to the TRU today. They didn't have it set up there. All they had were some of the old boxed sets that TRU put out, and some houses and supers. Kind of disapointed it wasn't there.
Mr Bill

Postby crockalley » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm
I saw these displays about a couple weeks ago. They're on an end cap. I feel stupid, because they could have been there for weeks and I wouldn't have known. I only saw it by accident.

It's a pretty display, with the decade Smurfs set up on the cardboard grass.

I bought the 60s, 70s, and 80s sets. The clumsy little Smurf who fell over and spilled his basket of apples has an unpainted tail and a stripe of un-pain on his back. I didn't notice it until I got home, but it was the only 80s set they had anyway.

I went back this weekend and all the new box sets were gone. They had a bunch of last year's box sets. I've been waiting for these for a while, and I'm glad to snatch them up.

Postby bwalters » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:33 pm
I have figured out that the people at TRU have no idea what they are putting on the shelves. What I mean by that, is if the first 3 boxes in they got are all the same they put five of them on the shelves. Not even realizing that the next 4 rows are all diffrent. I don't know how Schleich packages their stuff, but when the older exclusive TRU boxes came out, there were only two diffrent sets on the shelf. I pointed this out to my neice (which worked there), and shifted some things around on the shelves. Next day the others were there. Can't tell you which thing worked.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 am
Stace saw it over the weekend and sent me this picture :D
Attachments
1302995396027.jpg
1302995396027.jpg (45.91 KiB) Viewed 2300 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 am
Hi

A very nice display, never seen one.
Not in Holland or Germany .............

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 pm
They fixed the one at my store and we got the 70s and 80s sets. Just in time for some to wind up in the girls' Easter baskets. My wife wanted the one tripping with the apples for herself... I think that is the first time my wife wanted a smurf to be honest.

Postby naish510 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 am
I have a nice display too !!!
Love it :D
Attachments
DSC_0853.JPG
DSC_0853.JPG (107.65 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
DSC_0851.JPG
DSC_0851.JPG (94.65 KiB) Viewed 2241 times

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 am
Congratz Christy. :cheerz: :D

Postby Tintin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am
Hi Christy

Very very nice.............. congratulations :-D

Greetings Tintin

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:44 am
WELCOME to the forum Crockalley!

I haven't seen any displays around here yet, thanks for posting a picture Maureen!
Page 1 of 1

Login