Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 5
Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 am
found this news coming out of the toy fair.. smurfy mega blocks
scroll backwards to see more pictures
http://www.actionfigurecollectors.com/a ... ge_id=8133

best part.. if this comes to light, they are cheaper than legos :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am
Wonderful!!! I love them! Thanks for the pics. :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I REALLY hope that those are released. I know that the Mega Blocks are much poorer in quality than Lego but who cares :)
SMURFS!!!!

SMURFS!!!

SMURFS!!!!!!!!

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Azrael » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 am
I wonder if they will be compatible with the old Mega Blocks!?!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 am
Those are cool - any idea when they will be in stores? Good work, Gerda :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 am
Those are cool - any idea when they will be in stores? Good work, Gerda :D
no clue staci, I just looked up pictures from the toy fair and found these, lets hope they come out and are not just a tease
happily smurfing along

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:33 am
Well, if the smurfs figures are cute enough I may just have to get them... even though I'm an AFOL. :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:10 pm
Very nice! :-D
~~Christine~~

Postby bradley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 am
megablocks is so crap. Those smurf sets look nice but I brought a whole line of Power Ranger megablocks a number of years back and I was about ready to throw it at the wall trying to get the bricks to click together.

Postby Gerda » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 am
megablocks is so crap. Those smurf sets look nice but I brought a whole line of Power Ranger megablocks a number of years back and I was about ready to throw it at the wall trying to get the bricks to click together.
But you wouldn't actually take the smurfs out of there boxes would you, and certainly if you did open them you would NOT throw smurfs :o
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm
I think it took about a year (or slightly less than a year) for the play along smurfs to show up in the stores after they were introduced at the fair so I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait until around Christmas.
It looks like this set will make a really great display item...I am looking forward to seeing it in the stores :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm
I agree with Brad that Megablocks is very bad quality & that the bricks don't join together very well. We gave our kids some at Xmas which we got for giveaway prices & the sets were very frustrating to put together :angry: The best solution is to glue them together :banghead:

On the other hand they are really cheap compared with Lego so hopefully these will be quite reasonably priced if & when they are ever released.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 am
They look adorable. :smitten:

Postby baboune » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 pm
Hi,

Here are a few other photos of these Mega Blocks that I found on the web...I find these really nice for Megablocks... Enjoy :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am
They really do look nice & I like the fact that the base plates can be put next to each other to create play scenarios.

Excellent. I want a set of these when they are finally released. And that big smurfy seat / table thingy the sets are on :-D

Postby Gerda » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 am
Excellent. I want a set of these when they are finally released. And that big smurfy seat / table thingy the sets are on :-D
that will probably be one of those displays that toys r us throws away and wont let anyone have :banghead:

I kind of think it's funny to see that smurfette is still putting the laundry on the cloths line. Firstly you would think she has a washer and dryer by now and secondly why is it only her doing the wash, other smurfs should step in and help. I'd love to see smurfette step into handys house once and ask if she could help build something and let the other smurfs take care of the chores. :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 am
I love these sets! Can't wait for them to come out!!! :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm
that will probably be one of those displays that toys r us throws away and wont let anyone have :banghead:
Unfortunately I think you're 100% right Gerda :banghead: ...I'm still annoyed they threw away the awesome large Smurf poster they had last year in the store after I had previously asked them. It's such a waste of really nice promotional stuff.

Not only is she doing laundry again...but they made another really unattractive Smurfette. I haven't seen a nice Smurfette yet from the modern ones like these.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm
I really like these and hope they are coming out in the US :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby baboune » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 pm
Hi gang!

Has somebody has actually seen these MegaBloks smurfs in a store somewhere? because the pictures shows some packs on shelves in a store somewhere..... but where? :helpsign:

Smurfy regards from Canada!

Baboune :cheers:
Page 1 of 5

Login