Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 18 of 22

Postby André » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am
The WT loves to see new places so I don´t think there is a time limit, or finaldestination so far. He probably would love to see Southampton also!! :cheers:

And the 2nd of January he has been on the roads for 2 years!!! :-D And still moving. Right now on the other side of the globe compared to where he started.
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby bradley » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 am
The WT is now with me in South Australia! He arrived in time to celebrate Australia Day last Thursday (26th Jan). So I have a few photos to share already but I don't think his previous destination photos have been shown yet... should I wait until after? I still have to take him a few places in the next few weeks or so when I have time.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 am
Go ahead and show his current pictures, Brad :D

Here is what he did over Christmas...he spent a sunny Christmas in Sydney :D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:38 am
Hi Brad

Nice to hear from the WT smurf again ( nice to hear you to ofcourse )
glad he isn't lost.
Can't wait to hear and see more adventures from him :-D

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 am
Good to see he is still traveling

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:35 am
The WT now in South Australia!
Attachments
WT-PHOTO001.jpg
WT-PHOTO001.jpg (104.61 KiB) Viewed 19163 times

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am
He arrived just in time to help celebrate Australia Day! I had to work on Australia Day but I took him with me on the day so we could stop on the way home from work to see the view of the city, Adelaide.... from a distance. I don't go to the city often so he won't get to go. Will take him other places. But he got to see the view.
Attachments
WT-PHOTO002.jpg
WT-PHOTO002.jpg (70.26 KiB) Viewed 19162 times

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 am
Time for a BBQ that evening at my mums for dinner. We had sausages, chops, chicken... lots of meat! YUM! lol... no salad in sight hehe :-D

Looking at these photos again makes me hungry
Attachments
WT-PHOTO005.jpg
WT-PHOTO005.jpg (107.46 KiB) Viewed 19160 times
WT-PHOTO004.jpg
WT-PHOTO004.jpg (105.83 KiB) Viewed 19160 times
WT-PHOTO003.jpg
WT-PHOTO003.jpg (83.46 KiB) Viewed 19160 times

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:50 am
And once we were all full later that night we walked up the road a little way to watch the Australia Day fireworks at the South Adelaide footy club. We had a great view very close to where they were setting the fireworks off in the field behind the club. I took some photos and a little bit of video. Nabbed a couple pics from the video. Photos didn't come out too well as every time you take the photo you miss the big shots. But great fireworks display!
Attachments
WT-PHOTO009.jpg
WT-PHOTO009.jpg (42.52 KiB) Viewed 19158 times
WT-PHOTO008.jpg
WT-PHOTO008.jpg (54.71 KiB) Viewed 19158 times
WT-PHOTO007.jpg
WT-PHOTO007.jpg (51.11 KiB) Viewed 19158 times

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:52 am
so that is all for the moment. Hope there is no real time limit for his stay. Will have to take him a few more places very soon.

Postby Tintin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 pm
Hi Brad

Nice to see that you take good care of the WT smurf.
I am sure he had a great meal, makes me very hungry to look at all the meat :-D

Another story for his book :D
Can't wait to see some more pictures !!!!

Greetings Tintin

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:07 am
Glad to see WT is having a good time! That BBQ looked pretty tasty it made me hungry too! :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am
It's good to hear that WT is still on the road & enjoying himself. He's in the best part of the world right now as it's freezing cold in Europe at the moment...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am
Hi Brad,

awesome pictures and my daughters think it is fantastic that he manage to travel all the way to the other side of the globe!! :-D :cheers:

And since I love meat, I would really like to have been there together with WT! It seems there are enough meat for all of us??? :-?
André

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Sunny Smurfette » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am
This is the Best idea ever! The WT has been going around the world for the last 2 years! Amazing :D

I would love to host the World Traveller in Canada. :plane:
With Summer almost here, it would be fun to show this Smurfy my part of the world.

Please, let me know how we can make this happen.
Thanks
Hélène
"Sharing is Caring!"

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:53 pm
FROM HELENE's POST!

Posted: Mon 01 Oct, 2012 01:04
Post subject: Hello From Quebec, Canada!

Hi From Canada
I had a special guest for the last month… Yes World Traveler came all the way from Australia to see me. We had a great time together.

I tried to show WT some special stuff… first off course he and Sunny Smurfette meet and talk for ever about Smurf Village news.

I took WT to work with me… that was a fun day!

He walk all over the offices and had fun with some of our film props and costumes!

Even took in the sight of the city! In the back ground you can see the Montreal Olympic Stadium.

Everyday I walk around the area where I work and everyday I see something special.

So I took WT with me and we found a train and village in front of houses… even had a Smurf mushroom house!!

We found a graffiti with mushroom… That made WT smiled!

And we also found a piano on a street corner, where people can actually seat there and play! This guy was soo great…

WT and I had a private concert. It was lovely!!

On another day we went down to the old port and stop at 2 of my favorite sight… on that day My own World Traveler Smurfy joined us and took some pictures with WT!

I have one big surprise left for WT… so see you all soon for more adventures! :plane:
:hiya:

_______

We, that is Aly and Ron H, will meet this Friday with Helene & Clement!

We will be touring NL a bit together, vist our collection and also Ron Vissers collection. But THAT has nothing to do with WT!

This has:
Helene handed over WT to its next caretaker/hostess...and I will keep that a slight secret to whom that is....

But it was very nice to see WT again, after he visited Aly and me sort of at the early stages of his long (in km's/miles as well in time...) journey!

And where we met eachother again?
At the dinner saterday eve the day before Blue Paradise!
Of course he is accompanied by Sunny_Smurfette... and BSCC world discoverer Brainy!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 pm
Thanks for switching the pictures over, Ron :D

It's good to see he had such a good time at Blue Paradise..and I know he has one now...knowing where he is now..I always loved visiting that country :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:37 am
Great that WT made it to BP to catch up with his fellows. :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 am
I have just reas this post from the start and I love it!!! :):):)

If you feel this good travelling smurf needs a stop over in Ireland on its way to the UK... do let me know!!!! :):):)

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby André » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:48 am
Hi David,

The WT desided to make a trip to San Francisco with Brendi-Maria and the BSCC-brainy. I am hoping he will visit me for my birthday next weekend after not seeing him since jan 2010, meaning 2 years and 10 months. :shock: :lol: And I am looking forward seeing and hearing about what he has been doing the last years. :-D

I would love to see him again and then I could send him to you David. :cheers:
André

Login