Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:44 am
Just to let you know I am ordering the 2005 smurfs today. They have told me they will be delivered sometime in January 2005. :-D
Postby Raresmurf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:53 am
Do you know how much they will be?
Just to let you know I am ordering the 2005 smurfs today. They have told me they will be delivered sometime in January 2005. :-D

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:19 am
Normally they will retail at £2.20 each on the website. I will supply all forum members at a special price though plus £1.50 shipping per set of 8, it will be the same shipping wherever you are in the world. Mini catalogues are standard issue from Schleich and will be available throughout most of 2005 free of charge. I don't want to promise mini catalogues at this point in time in case they are not printed in time. They will certainly be available to anyone that wants one free of charge as soon as I receive them into stock though.

I will let you know the special price for forum members shortly.

I'm not doing "paid" preorders as I don't want people parting with their cash before the smurfs are in stock here. If you want to reserve smurfs via Kitty's Cavern then please let me know and I will ensure I order enough smurfs to cover your requirements.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:17 pm
Well I got my picture of the new smurfs but it's not very clear so I won't post it here.

Anyway, on my picture I can see the shop display box for the new smurfs as well. The display box is a lovely garden scene with the smurfs standing in front of mushroom houses. If anyone wants me to email this picture to them please let me know. I can't work out how to display it on here as it is a pdf file.

Apparently I am first out the door with my order in the UK so that's good! Also they said there shouldn't be any delay on the free collectors' booklets so that's good as well. Looking at the pictures of the new smurfs on the collectors' box they actually look much nicer, and don't worry Sven, Baby isn't a giant super baby!!

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:28 pm
HI ! these new smurfs sound wonderful!!

and it keeps the old ones more valuable!! too!

I like the bright new colors!! :giggle:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 pm
Yes the bright colours are really nice. Actually, I am secretly teasing you all, and I have posted the picture here, it is just in invisible ink and you need to decode it!!! :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:34 pm
LOL Karen, you're so mean!! Will you PM me the pic or link that you have, please?
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 pm
the ULTIMATE smurf for all collectors???

the invisible smurf! and it comes in 60 variations!!

can we order two??

:giggle:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:13 pm
You gotta catch him first!!! (Visions of Attom grabbing thin air and shaking it saying "I hope you are a fake invisible smurf!!!) :)

Hey Rachel, is there any way to move the emoticons around occasionally so different ones are on the side panel? I'm too lazy to open up the other window!!! :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:13 pm
Oops....I accidentally ate one of those invisible smurfs when he fell asleep on my warm dinner last night. I didn't see him and just shovelled him in my mouth. Bythe time we both realised it was too late as my chompers were already in motion. Didn't taste too bad though as he had warm butter dripping over him and he tasted better than popcorn. Maybe I could open the first Smurf Restaurant down here in Australia.

Dyar

PS - Maybe next year they will release a new version of the Rollerskater Smurfette....the new version might even come without designer paint rubs which would be unique in itself.
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:54 pm
hey ! Dyar

that must have been blueberry smurf?? :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:57 pm
Tasted more like blueberry juice by the time realised.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:09 am
OMG Dyar you can't start eating smurfs!! :eek:
Page 1 of 1

Login