Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:45 pm
Okay, I have another story.

So awhile ago I met this lady at the Flea Market and she had a few smurfs but they were still packed in a box and she couldn't find them. So she asked for my phone number, of course I gave it to her, in case she found them. So that night she phoned me because she found the smurfs and wanted to bring them to my house. If I was living alone, I wouldn't have given her my address but she seemed rather nice. So she showed up with 10 or 12 smurfs. Nothing like a praying smurf or a Fix and Foxi but any smurf is exciting to find. So I bought them all.

Last night the phone rings and the voice on the other end said that she was the one that had sold me the "trolls" awhile back and she had some more. I was like "What the heck?, Trolls? So we both clued in and said smurfs! Ah yes. So she brought me 6 smurfs. It was all very exciting. Just like Smurf-Ex (Fed-Ex). So I scooped them all up whether I needed them or not because you never know if its a variation or if a smurfy friend may need it. AND...to top it all off...she gave me a homemade smurfy plaque. Check it out. Very cute and it will be hung up in my Smurfy (computer) room! Hooray, it made my week plus I have a few smurfs to trade if anyone is looking for a witch, scissors, smurfette or normal.

Cheers,

Tam :skipping:

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:53 pm
What a great story Tam, nice one. :cheers:
Lovely smurfs and that smurf plaque is something else, absolutely FANTASTIC, that is going to look so good on your smurf room wall. You must show us a picture when it is up. :pic:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:25 pm
Hi Tam

That's a nice story and a nice outcome too. That smurf plaque is quite special and I am sure you will treasure that for a long time to come.

Trolls...lol. It's amazing how many people do know and just how many other people haven't got a clue. Anyway she sounded very nice and anyone is very nice when they provide smurfs.

:-D :D :-D

I may be interested in a trade as I have many spare smurfs on their way from different corners of the globe. Although I will have to wait for them to arrive first. A big lot of about 135-140 just left the States yesterday and another package should be here either today or before Tuesday next week.

Love your stories

Dyar

Postby JT » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:59 pm
Hi Tam.
Quite a story and quite a week :-D
That plaque is awesome. "Trolls" look nice too :)

JT

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:28 pm
I really love that plaque, and your new "trolls" :) :) :) :)

Postby pekkelien » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:28 am
nice stuff :D
Page 1 of 1

Login