Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:24 pm
Is there a smurf movie coming out? Please reply with all info you may have even if it's speculation.... :cheers:

Postby Raresmurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:26 pm

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:25 pm
Gee I hope they do come out with a movie Papa, it will be so exciting leaving Jack & Mrs Dyar at home and enjoying a film that's finally for the grown ups.

Syd is so excited about maybe a career change from umemployed drunk flag holder to the glamourous role of movie set toilet cleaner. I have told him I will do what I can for him as I don't want him to flush his life away down the toilet either....although through his drinking he has quite a fair bit of experience with toilets.

:-P :flush:

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:46 am
We keep living in hope. :D
After all, if there was a new smurf movie released that could really kick off a huge revival. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:07 pm
If there is going to be a movie..and we all hope there is, then I imagine those fast food companies might have some more cool smurfs on offer. At the very least there will be promotional items such as posters and things that will be available so it would be a really cool time. I think there is already a revival but with the smurf movie it will hopefully make the hobby take off and sustain smurfs for many years to come.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:46 am
I know it is not a new movie, but walmart.com is all of a sudden listing the magic flute on there website.. although I have never seen it "in stock" but it popped up there quite recently! In the past few months they went from 1 smurfy item to 3.. (they also carry the smurf christmas cd)

gerda

Postby Rachel » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:26 pm
Great info Gerda, does make you wonder doesn't it? :eye:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login