Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Jocelyn » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:46 am
Hello I received new a smurf today to be added to my collection.
I find it really super, it comes to be added to my batch of preferred smurfs :)

Jocelyn

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

PS : I am the king of dancing carrots !

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:15 am
Too many carrots!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance: :snowdance:

Just getting my own back!!!

GREAT SMURF JOSS!!! :D I like him too!! Now you have your very own Attom!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:29 am
Hi Jocelyn

Nice Father Attom smurf....now you have a smurf to confess all of your sins to.....I hope you are not talking to him for hours this week.

Dyar

PS - I quite like these now Karen....not as good as carrots of course but seeing as I am not allowed to have carrots anymore I might start posting these ones

:scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy: :scaredy:

I will stop there in case anyone starts to think I am overdoing it....I prefer to be subtle at first.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:30 am
OMG Dyar, DON'T!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :)

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:33 am
In fact my real surname is "The King of Citrouilles" (see my web site)

Citrouilles = pumkins

Joss :pumpkin:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:39 am
...but but but....I adoor them Karen.....not as much as I adore carrots but....ok

Karen has told me that I must apologise for the overuse of the emoticons. I am sorry guys :(

She has said that if I continue to overdo the emoticons then I will only be allowed to have one emoticon as punishment for the next 6 months. I said do I get to choose the one I want :)

She said no I could not have the carrot either...(how did she know?)...unfortunately I would only be allowed to use this emoticon :rose: for the next 6 months if I am guilty of irresponsible use of the emoticons.

I will promise that I will be a good Mr Dyar and she said to tell you that if you see me overdoing the emoticons that you must report me to her as soon as possible.

:( SORRY :(

Dyar

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:45 am
HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, KAREN??

[insert 24 angrey icons here]

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

These aren't very Smurfy Karen......do I only get this one for the next 6 months?.....I thought you were joking.

Well I guess this will be the War of the Roses then!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

[insert 2,479 carrot emoticons here]

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:47 am
Hey I just found this one!!!! :fart:

Dyar, I am ignoring you, I will not rose to the challenge :banghead:

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:00 am
Pssst, Karen, don't act suspicious, keep on smiling, but I think Dyar is overdoing the emoticons again.
Hush, there he is! Act normal!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
'Ah, push it, push it good'. The lovely Salt 'n' Peppa... :cool:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:01 am
Dear Rachel

You know that I have always had so much respect for you as not only as a smurf collector but as a close and spiritual friend who makes life worth living. I know that smurfs would not mean much to me if you weren't in this smurfy world and have I told you lately how talented you are at not only graphics but music as well. You must be the most talented person in the world I think. You know that I would do anything in the world to help you and now I am sucking up to you in the hope that you would do the same for me. I recently noticed that my emoticon (the rose one) has disappeared from my sea of blue where once long ago there were many emoticons. Karen has ordered me that I must only use this emoticon for the next 6 months and now I fear that she has taken that away from me too.....I think Fram dobbed me in.

I have always thought that you were the rose and Karen was the thorn so please please can you make the rose emoticon work again.

Dyar

PS - I would ask for the carrot one too but seeing as you have ignored the 75 pleading emails I've sent since Monday I am figuring that there is little point in asking now.

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:09 am
Dear Rachel

You know that I have always had so much respect for you as not only as a smurf collector but as a close and spiritual friend who makes life worth living. I know that smurfs would not mean much to me if you weren't in this smurfy world and have I told you lately how talented you are at not only graphics but music as well. You must be the most talented person in the world I think. You know that I would do anything in the world to help you and now I am sucking up to you in the hope that you would do the same for me. I recently noticed that my emoticon (the rose one) has disappeared from my sea of blue where once long ago there were many emoticons. Karen has ordered me that I must only use this emoticon for the next 6 months and now I fear that she has taken that away from me too. I have always thought that you were the rose and she was the thorn so please please can I have the rose emoticon back again.

Dyar

PS - I would ask for the carrot one too but seeing as you have ignored the 75 pleading emails I've sent since Monday I am figuring that there is little point in asking now.
Oh Dyar, you shouldn't have said that (the bold thingy), otherwise noone would have noticed and we would all have thought what a sweet boy you are. Now you ruined it :( :( :( :( :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:12 am
Do you think it's too late to change it Fram?

Dyar

PS - can you lend me a carrot on the quiet?

[insert best friend emoticon here]

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:24 am
Oh, that's soo sweet. I already snuck in a very small carrot in another post (in the 'discontinued' discussion), but in case you missed it, here it is again. :snowman:
Don't say you got it from me!!!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:05 am
Yes I saw that very little carrot Fram....I was most impressed.

Dyar

PS - My little smurf has just formed a rock band with a few other smurfs. They are going to call themselves The Smurf Pistols.....and my little blue man has also got a new stage name.....he wants to be known as Syd Carrot. I feel that the path he is following down will lead to a dead end but he wants to do it...so be it.

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:29 am
Please give a warm introduction to

SYD CARROT & THE SMURF PISTOLS

and there no.1 hit

BAD KARROT IN THE U.K.

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:55 am
Is that 'The carrot in the harrot' I see in the background? :cool:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:02 am
WOW! Is it just me or does anyone else thing Dyar has totally lost it?? I mean, other than all his emoticons, that is :cheers: I think sucking up to Rach might just work - keep at it :)

P.S. All those crying emoticons make me dizzy and half blind!! I see little yellow spots everywhere now :(
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:42 pm
Okay okay, Dyar you may use the carrots again BUT you may not abuse him or the carrot gets it. :mad: :dancing:

Plus, you must promise to never ever ever ever use that many scaredy ( :scaredy: ) again. I think it is going to take several hours and cups of tea for me to recover after them!

Karen, if you keep up the snowman abuse you will be on a similar charge to Dyar and you will be restricted to only using :mrgreen:
!!!!

Fram, you may use what ever you like as you are helping me with my Santa's wishlist. :smitten:

:backtotopic:

Nice smurf Joss, I love the monk smurf, I definitely think he is one of my all time favourites.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:53 pm
Waouuu all those posts for that little monk smurf !!!

Thanks !

PS : Joss is definitively the King of Carrots on this board !

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:54 pm
[quote=

Nice smurf Joss, I love the monk smurf, I definitely think he is one of my all time favourites.[/quote]

hey!! JOss!! that is the best and rarest smurf of all!! that you bought@!!

and he is soo cute too!! ohoh! 8) :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh:

It took be ages to finally get one...too! I just got one 2 months ago after searching for over 1 yr..

I promise to be good :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 2

Login