Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:48 am
Hi all.

I spoke to Cleo in person this morning. Firstly she is safe and well and now living in Germany. Having had a very nice chat, Cleo asked me to pass on info to everyone explaining she is trying to work everything out and Thanks everyone for their patience regarding the whole situation.

She is still currently without computer access but hopefully this should be resolved within a few weeks and she is hoping to be back on the smurf scene very soon. She explained that she didn't trust the security of internet cafes and was reluctant to try and keep contact and discuss matters with everyone through this way, as well of course as updating her websites.

Regarding the Malteser smurfs this is what she told me.
She did a bank transfer for the money to Peter Neubauer, questioned the account number at the time as it was different to one she had used in the past with him. She was told that he had opened a new account for these new smurfs to make things easier. It seems that this account number was incorrect and the money has been transfered to the wrong place. The bank, Peter and herself are still trying to get to the bottom of the matter.

Cleo's smurfs are actually still in USA and are being shipped out to Germany with the rest of her belongings so I assume she will be trying to sort any other matters out when she has everything in her possession again and back online. Pete's Pop Rocky smurf I have been assured is in the post as we speak.

As to when exactly Cleo will be returning, I can't say, soon she hopes. I am not sure if I will be in contact with her again and as I am just passing the message on, please don't ask me to pass on any details to her. Hopefully this will explain a little about what has been going on, if not, sorry but I don't really know much more. At least we know Cleo is safe and well and working on sorting things out.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:11 pm
GREAT NEWS!!!

thanks Rachel!!

glad she is doing ok
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:35 pm
That's great!!! I hope she's back soon!!
Lacey

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:51 pm
Fantastic news at least we all know that she is safe and well and hopfully will be back with the rest of us soon :D :D :D :D Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:54 pm
Well said Rachel. At least we know she is safe and well and I am sure we all look forward to her coming home to the smurf world soon.

Dyar

Postby elmo » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:24 pm
Who is Cleo??

:)

Elmo was here!!
Elmo Rocks!!!

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:50 pm
Who is Cleo??

:)

Elmo was here!!

isn't Cleo the smurf's cat???

:lol:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:29 am
Well when I got in from the shops on Sunday my husband said

"Chloe phoned and she will ring you back later" and I said "WHO?" and he said "Chloe" and I said "WHO?" and he said "She sounds american or Canadian or something" and I said "You mean CLEO!!!" and he says "ah that's it, yes I mean her" LOL, he is terrible with names.. Now you know why I call him Stinky :eek: (ah no, wrong reason LOL) :) :) :) .

Postby IndigoSmurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:38 pm
Hey Karen & Rachel... thanks for posting that Cleo is well & settling in at home. I know she was growing homesick and am happy she got there & is well (I'm homesick for Europe and I'm not even European!)...

Christine

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:08 pm
I'm homesick as well...but the Boss lets me leave at 5pm. :) :) :)

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:05 am
By the way, Brian is objecting to being called Stinky so we have to find him a new name. He says he gets called Wiggy at work because of a bad hairstyle he once had and now Stinky on the board after Hiking Smurf called him names on their trip to Scotland. We need some ideas for a new name so he doesn't get so upset.

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:10 am
How about "life of"? :shock:

I am off to work now after that. :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:46 pm
By the way, Brian is objecting to being called Stinky so we have to find him a new name.
What about Smelly?

I am currently reading Ben Elton's book titled "Dead Famous" which is a take on the Big Brother reality TV shows but this is also a murder mystery. One of the characters is named Woggle who is described as being very stinky.....Does Wife of Brian think that Stinky would like the name Woggle?

:o

Dyar

PS - I received your smurf package today smurfnbratz....they look amazing so a big thank you from Syd and me.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:09 am
Woggle, makes him sound like a Boy Scout, nah.. 8)
Page 1 of 1

Login