Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby baboune » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:43 am
Hi everyone,

We're a big bunch of Smurfs who are looking for a new place.. Baboune has taken really good care of us so far, but space is shrinking around here and we've asked him if it would be possible for us to travel a bit. He was sad at first, but he understand us and he's willing to find us a new home.

He took some pictures of us which can be seen on his website (see link below). So if you like our little faces and are interested and adopting some of us, just contact Baboune and he'll try to work out something. Baboune's just love to trade, so we hope to see you soon!..

Baboune's gang! :cheers:

http://pages.globetrotter.net/luv2trade ... oubles.htm

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:46 am
Hi Baboune, welcome to the board. :welcome:

Thanks for sharing your trade list with us, nice photos too. :D

How is the Kinder Collection going?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:07 am
Hi Rachel,

Thanks for the good words.... I've just discovered this forum and from what I've seen it looks great! I didn't had much time for my collections these last few months, but now I'm back in it.....

In regards with Kinder stuff, I collect only handpainted figures and toons figures now, so I wait for the new series to come out and try to get them via trades. I collect also Playmobil stuff...

For me, trading is the real deal! It's so much fun adding new figures to your collection via trades. You get to discuss with other Smurf nuts like you, and you don't always have to dig in your pockets to add new stuff to your collection.

This message board looks very friendly, so I for sure will snoop around....

Cheers from Canada! :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:19 am
Hiya, yep I have to admit I have done some very nice trades with members here lately and have some cracking deals in the pipeline at the moment so I am sure you could well find some friendly smurfy traders. :cheer:

Great to hear you are back into your collecting again as well. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:40 am
Welcome Baboune!
Glad you joined - it is very fun and informative here...I will take a look at your trade list too - I have a few I still need and my doubles are growing by the minute :)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:34 pm
hey!! BAboune!!

welcome!!!

and a great list of goodies!!!! :) :) I am amazed ...and willlook thru it carefully!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:12 pm
Hi everyone,

Well I'm glad to see that this board is very alive!.... Thanks all for your interest in my doubles... I have others also and I will add pictures very soon, so come and take a look around from time to time....

On my website I've also started a "wantlist" page..... So don't hesitate to contact me if you have a trade in mind.....

Cheers from Quebec, Canada :cheers:

Baboune

http://pages.globetrotter.net/luv2trade ... ntlist.htm

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:43 am
Hi Baboune

Welcome to the board and I like your seasonal avatar too...I think it looks treemendous.

I will be adding to my doubles shortly so I might be able to trade some things with you in the following weeks.

I hope you like us all enough to stick around and make this your board as well as it's always nice to have someone new add their individual flavour to this forum....it's rather a nice cocktail at the moment of all of my smurfy friends and I hope to make friends with you too here.

:D :-D :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:47 am
Hi Baboune

Yes, welcome a-board (pardon the pun) :) . :welcome:

I'm not sure what's on Dyar's mind talking about doubles and cocktails, have you been drinking again or will you be blaming Syd?

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:13 am
You know my little smurf way too well Karen...of course it was Syd's fault!!!

Dyar

:beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer:

syd

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:14 pm
LOVE that photo!! catching Syd!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby pekkelien » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:32 pm
nice pics
sorry i just saw your doubles i already got them al :???:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:06 pm
Hi and welcome abord as you can tell we are all smurf nuts here, well exept for dyer hes just crazy :roll: Oh did i say that out loud! Sorry dyer i will go cheak ot your list and let you know if i have a trade for you, Talkind of doubles i think syd smurfs seeing double at the minite with all that drink! :) :) :beer:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:43 pm
well exept for dyer hes just crazy :roll:
...and I wish I could think of a come back but I think you got me there Steve....even I can't convince myself I am not crazy at the moment.

..and yes Syd was seeing double there for a while, he asked which one of me was "the nice Dyar and which one was the nasty Dyar" before asking "since when have we had 2 toilets in the bathroom?"

He will sleep it off by dinner time as he usually does. It's a good thing he didn't try to drive the log car home last night as I could see him crashing into a Mushroom and really hurting himself. I personally gave him a lift by lending a hand and carried him to his cottage....it's one of the few times I can actually say I had him in the palm of my hand.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:54 pm
Well ok dyer ill be truthfull im crazy two well very crazy! :!: :crazy: But then who isnt here...........Now be honist! :) Its all in the name of smurf and being small blue and compleatly nutts is all part of the fun. :D

An example........
yesterday was my brothering laws wedding and i was geting very tippsy after one two many champains and we were all out side when i over herd some old man say to some one elde he didnt dress up to the ocashion and had wished he could have found himself a papa smurf out fit. well that was it my ears stood up and i started going on and on about smurfs and wouldnt shut up i think i bord them all to jumping of the wall. Well it was in a casle with quite a steep drop. :-? But what the smurf they may of died from bordom but i didnt care as i didnt know them anyway! :) :) Im sure you feel like that some times dont you dyer???? :) :)
Smurfy regards, A rambling on Steve. :eek: :) :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:04 pm
Yes Steve I know what you mean. I get excited by some auction wins and deals and funny things I see you guys write....however my family think I am a lunatic, I am strictly talking about my Mother, brothers & sisters (as we all know what Mrs Dyar thinks) and they roll their eyes and make fun of the fact that I suddenly like smurfs. I have stopped telling them things because they don't listen anymore and just shut off. They think that smurfs should only be for little kids and that I must have some problem if I like to go crazy over smurfs. I can see there point in some things but my family is so damn right rude about my hobby that they act like they are perfect....we all can guess that they aren't including me but you guys already knew that. I guess that's why this place is kinda special because all you people from around the world get-it. I don't have to make excuses with you people as to why I need that smurf or why I can't say that I will stop collecting anytime soon.

It's ok because I have found my family to be a little dull over the years so I have never paid too much attention to what they say. I have all of you guys and that's the best family/community that I could ever hope for.

So Smurf On I say

:party: :dance: :party: :champ: :party: :dance: :party:

Rambling Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:38 am
Hear Hear Dyar. :clap:

EVERY time my parents visit and they see a few smurfs around the place that have recently arrived, my mother asks "so when are you going to sell them all then?"

They just don't get it! :-?

Mind you, if they saw the latest smurfy arrival I think they would have a fit! :yikes: (see Adults Only)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:10 pm
Mind you, if they saw the latest smurfy arrival I think they would have a fit! :yikes: (see Adults Only)
Gee I can't wait to get down to that part of the board Rachel. It's not a blow up smurf I hope!!

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

YIKES ALRIGHT

Dyar

I need :?

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:12 pm
Oh geez it must be getting late here - I was thinking you meant blowing up a smurf KABOOM ACK! :stars:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:23 am
Was someone asking for a blow up smurf? Ask and ye shall be :o
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 2

Login