Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 3

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:51 am
I love the new name: SALSA CARROT!!! :dancing: I am going to make a push to get the :dancing: on the emoticons to the left of the post section. It's used so much now that it needs to be put on the main page, not the "view more emoticons" page...what does everyone think?? :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:57 am
I'm still thinking about ... The Lolita Smurf Skirt (tm)! :chilli:

Oh, you mean about your carrot proposal? :) Hmm, as Karen loves pollls so much, she could do one about the most and the least loved icons! My favourite is the skope-ripping sheep :sheep: ! :) :) :) :)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:07 am
Dyarfram. :) :) :)
I... am.... really....slow... today..... I just got this joke. Good one, Kare :adore:

P.S. Lolita smurf skirt :sofunny:

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:49 pm
Please see other post regarding new carrot laws. Stace, as much as I love your idea, I think the temptation to Dyar might be just too much. We have to help him in his carrot problem and really don't think he is strong enough to resist if it is just dangling in front of his nose. :lol:

Dyarfram.

Karen, :rolf: :sofunny: what more can I say!
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:28 pm
What's a dyarfram?...... :shock: OH!

I woke up this morning and I have carrots again

HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!!

I feel so guilty about using them now that I am not sure I can bring myself to do it. I am sure I will get over any reservations soon...but please don't worry Karen & Rachel....and every other member here, I will dice the use of them in half...I promise.

I am all for carrots being on the side board...infact I would go as far to say that we could just have all carrots on the side board and all the others tucked away in the other window.....although I may only be speaking for myself here.

Seeing as Stace brought the subject of carots here recently I just want to say how cool is Attom's Carrot Smurf. How I would love to have one of them on my Carrot Farm in the village. Where? When? How Much? did you get that little carrot smurf in the window Detective Attom? I want one!!!!

If I had him he would form a band called Dyar Straits and sing about those "Carrots In Arms"

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:32 pm
PS - Oh...I almost forgot to do this

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

It has been too long....maybe they should be jumping hurdles like in that movie Carriots of Fire.

Postby Tamtam » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:45 am
Thought you might enjoy this ebay auction, Dyar!!!

:dancing:

Tam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 97296&rd=1

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:45 am
That's excellent Tam, lol :-D

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:02 am
Well I just received a delivery today and no Smurf Farmhouse :(

I've got a horrible feeling the stock has been depleted already and I'm just checking with Schleich now. This means that I am totally out on the Farmhouse if this is the case. Thank god I put one aside for myself a few months ago, it is in the roof, yes my famous roof. If you want a Smurf Farmhouse then I suggest you buy one quick if you can, I understand Schleich NA are also out of stock. So if you want one get on ebay now and find one before they are out of stock everywhere!!! Don't forget to check Mushroom Village and Astro's Treasure Chest as well to see if they have stock.

Postby pekkelien » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:33 am
any further information about the 2005
when do they come out? :mosh:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:27 am
Normally we will pre-order them and then they will be available from early February.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:35 pm
Thought you might enjoy this ebay auction, Dyar!!!

:dancing:

Tam
Thank you Tam...see everybody, I am not as mad as you all think....there are other smurf carrot lovers out there and one day we will have our own forum and we will take over the world.

Long live the Carrot

:dancing: :dance: :dancing: :dance: :dancing: :dance: :dancing:

Syd & Dyar...carrots R Us

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:40 pm
Hi Karen

That's amazing that the Farm is running out everywhere. I know Australia have just received the Farm for the first time about 2 weeks ago....I guess it will be a short lived thing. Maybe they are sending old stock off to Australia and that's why they are so low.

I am glad I have one but I am thinking about picking up another one just for good measure....or maybe the second one can be a baby carrot farm.

Ol' McDyar had a farm ei ei o
and on that farm he had some carrots ei ei o

Ol McDyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:31 pm
But what sound does a carrot make?? :dancing:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:05 am
That's amazing that the Farm is running out everywhere. I know Australia have just received the Farm for the first time about 2 weeks ago....I guess it will be a short lived thing. Maybe they are sending old stock off to Australia and that's why they are so low.
Maybe the farms have been naughty and they are the next batch of convicts to head for Botany Bay?
But what sound does a carrot make??
A dyarbolical one by all accounts

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:35 am
I live reasonably close to Botany Bay actually....my Grandmother lives pretty much on Botany Bay (where I lived for a year or two). I have swam there more times than I have had my head bitten off by a shark.

Actually being a bay there are no waves so I used to gag that that was where I learnt to surf.

Dyar

PS - The people that were originally sent to Botany Bay weren't criminals....they committed crimes so they could get a free trip Down Under....pretty clever idea I think...I would of done the same and then thanked the judge.

:D :-D :D

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:50 am
Official word from Schleich Germany, they are out of stock on the Farmhouse. I've sold my last one this week so they are no more I'm afraid!! :(

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:09 pm
Official word from Schleich Germany, they are out of stock on the Farmhouse.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:-( :cry: :-( :cry:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:57 pm
I am getting a Farmhouse for Kira from Sydney and sending it down to Tasmania this week or next. It would be expensive to post but if anyone really wanted one bad enough I would pick up one for them just so they had one and didn't miss out....although I would seek closer locations first though.

Dyarfarm...the poser formally known as Dyarfram
Page 3 of 3

Login