Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:54 am
I just received loads of these today. The picture isn't great because I had to take it without flash and then lighten it. I will try and take another in the daylight tomorrow. My husband let me stick it on the kitchen light switch but has ruled out having them on every switch in the house!! :(

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:17 pm
What a cool item. Now that would look good on a smurf room wall.
I have seen other light switches before but I don't think they would have fitted UK light switches, these are cool though. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:55 pm
Yes I would love one for my smurf room, provided they suited our fittings of course. Are they readily available?

Dyar

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:45 am
Excellent Karen you are really a little smurfette !!!

:dancing:

This is the come back of the fantastic carott !!!

Joss

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:03 am
Here's a better pic. Check the adults only section for more info. :D

You can never have enough carrots, just don't let Dyar near them!! :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:57 am
Yes Karen has banned me from using carrots in my posts anymore...in fact between Karen & Rachel they have removed that emoticon from my emoticon options section. It's not fair I say :banghead: I think Jocelyn is teasing me now with the use of carrots.

:( :( :(

Please can I have my carrot privileges back.....I will promise to never use more than 30 in the one post and I will even be nice to Stace for a while.

Dyar Jeckyl & Sydney Hive

PS - I have some smurf stickers for you....I just want my carrots back....Rachel please explain to Karen I should have my carrots back and that I am sorry for being an ass....why won't you return my messages? I will report you guys to the Carrot Administration Board for Vegetation Discrimination.

:x :x :x :x ...I need :?

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:17 am
Dyar, what are you like? :)

You know what we said. NO more carrots until you can learn how to use them in a responsible manner, :bunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:04 am
:pleasehelp: :pleasehelp: :pleasehelp: :pleasehelp: :pleasehelp:

Does anyone have any spare carrot emoticons that they don't need and would be willing to sell to me? I am after the funky dancing type. Unfortunately due to facist dictatorship I am no longer able to display my carrots in public. I don't normally beg on the net but I am so desperate that I have started behaving in an uncarroteristic manner and what bugs me is that people are starting to ask me "What's up Dyar?". I will be willing to do anything to get hold of more carrots.

Dyar

PS - I am sorry that I called you Carrot instead of Karen....I just need a fix because everything I see turns orange and starts to dance.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:08 am
Please can I have my carrot privileges back.....I will promise to never use more than 30 in the one post and I will even be nice to Stace for a while.
OMG I almost fell off my chair - you? be nice to ME?
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
You can have my carrots, baby! :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:01 pm
OMG I almost fell off my chair - you? be nice to ME?
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
You can have my carrots, baby! :)
Yes I would EVEN be nice to you Stace. I figure that I am genuine 30 carrot old and that I should change my ways.

Dyar

PS - I found a sneaky way of putting carrots back into my posts.....na na ni na na

:champ: :champ: :mrgreen: :champ: :champ: :mrgreen: :champ: :champ: :mrgreen: :champ: :champ:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:24 pm
LOL you are very clever!! I egged you into quoting that so you'd have dancing carrots :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:30 pm
I egged you
LOL Stace...who's the tragic now huh?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oops, I forgot I was being nice to you wasn't I? Yes thank you so much little fishy you did "egg" me on and I am very grateful to you.

Dyar

PS - From now on I will tell you where I want to post and you just post before I do with those little orange dancing delights so I can quote you and cause total anarchy.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:33 pm
OK :crazy:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

HEY! My carrot emoticon is gone now too :( LOL

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:37 pm
Do you suppose Attom might supply us with some fake carrot emoticons? Not sure what fake carrots would look like though...and to tell you the truth I am getting a little worried about that idea.

Dyar - carrotless.....Staci - carrotlass

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:40 pm
LOL I think this can be substitued as a fake carrot but run it by Attom first:
:cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus:
It doesn't move much though and it's green :-?

I think we're going to get in trouble once Britain wakes up :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:01 pm
Gee they aren't very green are they :???: and they don't really dance very much....I am sorry Stace, I have asked around the office and the general consensus is that these looks like a cactus (not sure of plural) or more to the point my family tree (full of pricks)....they just don't cut it for me. I need something orange and funky and I need it now.

Dyar

PS - Well if that is the best we can do then so be it......cactus it is

:cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus: :cactus:

PPS - The problem is my Momma always told me that Life is like a bunch of carrots......

PPSS - I love talking to you Stace...you just made my butterflies flutter :eek:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:06 pm
Hmmm *looks around for something orange* :cheerz: OR :cyclops: OR :pumpkin:

These below us move but they aren't ALL orange - and they aren't cacti either *scratches head*
:switch: :wave:

P.S. I love making your butterflies flutter :shock:
P.P.S. I can do better than cactus
P.P.P.S. My momma always told me that carrots cannot be substituted with cacti! :-?
P.P.P.P.S. Check your email 8)

Postby Rachel » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:51 pm
Okay final warning you two, if you don't stop abusing the carrots and cacti I will be forced to remove all prickly orange things and you will only be allowed to use snails and turtles.

:turtle: :snail: :turtle: :snail: :turtle: :snail: :turtle: :snail:
Page 1 of 1

Login