Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:30 am
j just got a second unfair neg feedback
i was so angry i just anted to give a ned back and by accident he got a pos
can this be undone?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:32 am
Nope. Sorry, Sven. You could leave a follow up however on both of them.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:48 am
LOL I'm sorry Sven but you made me chuckle. I can imagine you getting really mad and writing a really bad comment and then the horror on your face when you realised you pressed the wrong button!!! I couldn't help but have a little giggle. I am sorry to hear you got another neg, it's not fair is it?

Just think in a positive way, you brought a smile to my face today! :D

I had an argument with someone in my retail shop yesterday. There is this really psychotic woman who works in there and she told me off for not speaking loud enough, she said she thinks I am ignoring her and I need to speak louder because she thinks I am rude. I was really stroppy and told her I wasn't changing the way I am just for her. I came home in a steaming temper and I've actually decided to quit out of there altogether. I was thinking about it anyway but her behaviour was the last straw. I don't want to worry about how I speak to people every time I go in there. I rent the space and these women are paid to take the money. I'm not making enough money in there to make it worthwhile putting up with psycho staff. If I could have left her a negative I would have, with bells on!!!! :rant:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:51 am
Fire her heiney! :argue: Boot her in the butt! :crazyangry: Cut her toenails...oops, Dyar moment :roll:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:53 am
I can't fire her, because I'm not her employer. :(

I pay rent to someone who has a massive building full of different traders, and my rent covers the staff and space. The owners of the building employ the staff.

Postby astro1 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:14 am
Hi, Karen.

Sorry to hear about your neg. It can happen to all of us, occupational hazzard I guess. :x
The best you can do is to stand above it and move on. I do and believe me It aint easy sometimes, I have had customers that I would have loved to hand over to the mafia muscle but.....

Postby lordsmurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:26 am
You can file a request using the eBay help system. Probably a futile endeavor, but could be worth the 2-3 minutes it'll take to do it. You have nothing else to lose.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:11 am
Hi Richard

It wasn't me who got the neg, it was Sven. Saying that I will probably get one now, I've probably jinxed myself. I got one over a year ago for selling a smurf that was only 2 inches high, they wanted a bigger one!!! :) :) Now that is an unfair negative because I try feeding the little rascals but they just won't grow any more! :)

Postby astro1 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:39 am
I try feeding the little rascals but they just won't grow any more! :)
You must be using the wrong fertilizer.
You can always try feeding them beer to make them grow....Oh wait that only works for bellies and waistlines. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:39 pm
Karen!

I would tell the bitch to screw it!...

there is nothing she can do anyway... except complain to her boss who you pay!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:40 pm
You can file a request using the eBay help system. Probably a futile endeavor, but could be worth the 2-3 minutes it'll take to do it. You have nothing else to lose.
good advice!

and :cheers: how have you been??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby pekkelien » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:40 pm
good advice!

and :cheers: how have you been??
they couldnt help me
such bull i recan
anywhay the buyer has got my personal data from ebay
he asked for it and they gave him it
that guy has 14 points and has 20 neg from 4 different members
i dont know why ebay tolerates these users
they are just making ebay lesss
im thinking off quiting on ebay becaue my collection is already at a max level

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:37 pm
Oh no don't quit Ebay Sven.....I know you still love to buy smurfs and you could still do so and then send them to my address....this would eliminate your space dilemma.....and if you ever wanted to buy another new one you could send me one of your old ones so you would have space for the new one......don't thank me...that's what Dyars are for.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:41 pm
Hi Karen

They can't leave negs for yoru smurfs being too small can they?? What did they think you did with them...squashed them or something? Now that person is loonier than me and I think that says something.

I know what to do.....get those people to employ me in the shop and I will sort her out quick smart.....she will be gone after a few days of working with me and then I can come and live and freeze in England for a while and harrass all of the English folk.

Either that or you could invite that woman over to dinner with Kitty....the body will never be found and Kitty will be well fed.....you get to kill the one bird with two stones.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:25 am
Oh no don't quit Ebay Sven.....I know you still love to buy smurfs and you could still do so and then send them to my address....this would eliminate your space dilemma.....and if you ever wanted to buy another new one you could send me one of your old ones so you would have space for the new one......don't thank me...that's what Dyars are for.

:razz: :lol:
Page 1 of 1

Login