Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 4
Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:40 pm
Hi everyone,

the schönwalds have arrived & I've had them all out on the dining table for a portrait pic :) While studying them I noticed that one of them hasn't had his tail painted so he's disappeared into my collection along with a regular one :-D

At the moment I'm checking that my address list is up to date & am packing the smurfies for their travels. I'll take them to the post office this week & then let everyone know how much they owe. I'll also let you know our paypal account & our IBAN / BIC.

Anyway here are the pics, enjoy :D

By the way there are 500 pieces released this year & I have 101 of them at the moment :) That's more than a fifth of them :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Hi, Tojo!!!!!the 1st pic is one of the most impressive smurfy pics I have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!Really really great!!!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:40 pm
Great pictures, Tojo..and great find :-D

thank you from me also for your help :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby eggie smurf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:32 pm
That's more than a fifth of them :)
:shock: Wow!!! Now this is something you don't see everyday :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Now Tojo.....we all appreciate your help with these sockels....BUT....I will be very disappointed if I find the bottle on the sockel has been opened and some of the alcohol is missing.

I will be checking it when I get one....if you really need a drink, use Moey's as she has not yet discovered the marvellous invention that is alcohol......and since she still has an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels at her house....let's hope she never does. :)

Thank you Tojo for organising this for everybody...ok, go ahead....have a sip if you want.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:42 pm
Thanks Dyar, I'll swap the contents of yours for Duvel as I'm sure you'll prefer that to the champagne :) It's a shame the bottle's so small though :???:

I haven't got any JD for Moey but maybe some lighter fluid will be ok - it can't be any worse than moonshine & is probably less likely to cause blindness too :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 pm
Duvel will be just fine Tojo.....very fine actually.....you may need to break off the small bottle and put a bigger size one on there cos you know that small one won't last me long.

Thanks again :cheers:

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:58 pm
Incredible pictures Tojo..just incredible..thanks for all your efforts in getting these :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:13 am
Everyone has already said it! Awesome pics, Tojo!! :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 am
Oh wow! And what a great find with the unpainted tail! :-D Great pics Tojo! :cheers:

Postby Gerda » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:46 am
An army of little bottle smurfs!! GREAT job Tojo,

I was just thinking (no coments please) The bottle smurf would make a great promo for an airline as the little bottle is just as big as most airline bottles, I can just see some logo like come fly the friendly skys on these things. 8)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby smurfer » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:27 am
WOW , Great photo's Tojo !! :D
Thank you for your help !! :-D :-D
:cheers:

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:39 am
Great picture Tojo! They must think you have a shop of sokkels or something :lol2:

And awsome find, a variation.... guess it's the "bonus" in every 100 there's a 1 variation. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Simon X » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 am
That is such a great photo!!! :-D :-D :-D
I wonder, if it would be possible to upload a bigger version somewhere? It would be a great display background. ;) :D

Postby TinySmurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 pm
Hi Tojo,
that is a really, really impressive photo!!!
WOW!!!!!

Greetings
Flo

Postby HandyHarmony » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:40 pm
Thanks Tojo,

What a great Smurf Pic. :D

Can't wait to stash it away in our collection.

We really appreciate your efforts. :-D

Happy Smurfing, :dogrun:

Alan
Handy & Harmony
New Jersey
USA
email: arennard@yahoo.com

"Smurf Trading is the BLUE thing to do !!!"

Postby FlamingO » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Top photo Tojo :-D For sure you must be tempted to keep them all :) :wink:

Postby Tojo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 pm
To be honest I wouldn't know where to put them all Sue :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:00 pm
I was just thinking (no coments please)
:) :) :) .....I won't say anything......but I'll be thinking it Gerda :) :) :)
I was just thinking (no coments please) The bottle smurf would make a great promo for an airline as the little bottle is just as big as most airline bottles, I can just see some logo like come fly the friendly skys on these things. 8)
I don't want to seem like I have a one track mind or anything, cos I actually do like other stuff.....not that I can think of anything else at the moment but that doesn't mean....anyway.....

I was thinking Duvel could do a nice promo with these.........oh, and I could be their representative going around to all of the schools and hand out samples of this smurf promo and a carton of Duvel to each small child to play with during lunch time.

I will write to Duvel and see what they think :D

Dyvel

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 pm
Don't forget you will also swear the holy oath to make it your mission to show each and every child how to open each bottle and to take a sip (no glasses needed) :beer:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 4

Login