Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby toydreamer » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:20 pm
Had a customer call me the other day - Christmas Eve - and yak to me (did i say yak... i meant to say "graced my ears with her sultry tones") about smurfs. She said she was looking for a smurf called Blue who was always grumpy. She told me how she used to watch the series and how she used to have a whole box of all the rarer smurfs, but gave them to charity. (If I had $1 for everytime I've heard that one...) Anyway... I suggested the smurf in question might be grouchy. She kept asking me why i didn't know which one was called Blue smurf and i started to tell her how Grouchy was fast becoming my favorite of all the smurfs...

Anyway... can anyone tell me which Smurf is Blue Smurf?
Smurfs, smurfs & more smurfs at Toy Dreamer: www.toydreamer.com.au :eek:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:26 pm
Blue smurf, white snow,green grass, red blood... :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:41 pm
Anyway... can anyone tell me which Smurf is Blue Smurf?
Well it's not Angry, Jungle, Devil or the Ghost smurf. That should make it a little easier......... :bolt:

:-? :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:03 pm
hi!

maybe crying smurf was blue?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby toydreamer » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:04 pm
lol.

I did point out to the caller that they were all blue in colour. She said she knew that and insisted there was one called blue. :eek:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:13 pm
:eek:

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:25 pm
Hi Andrew, I used to watch the series but I don't remember a smurf called blue...maybe he only appeared in one episode????

I am really not sure

I loved to read your description of the phone call though... :) :) :)

I put in yahoo search blue smurf...but no particular smurf came up :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:47 pm
Sorry Andrew..never heard of a blue smurf before :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:49 am
Me neither :-? Perhaps she got her wires crossed? :-? Lucie

Postby JimEII » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:16 pm
I looked through all my old SCCI newsletters and cartoon episode listings, the listing of characters in "The Unauthorized Guide To Smurfs" catalog, and Pete's cartoon guide link at "MushroomVillage" and there is no reference to a Blue Smurf.

In cartoon #44 ('82-'83) "The Blue Plague", Brainy prepares a meal which makes all the Smurfs act like chickens.

In cartoon #146 ('84-'85) "Blue Eyes Returns", Smurfette has an orange horse friend. In his first appearance in the cartoon episodes he meets Smurfette when he slides down a rainbow.

Jim II
:no:

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:58 am
Thanks for checking Jim, looks like you have done some great detective work. :sherlock:

So far no Blue Smurf then......... :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby toydreamer » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm
I looked through all my old SCCI newsletters and cartoon episode listings, the listing of characters in "The Unauthorized Guide To Smurfs" catalog, and Pete's cartoon guide link at "MushroomVillage" and there is no reference to a Blue Smurf.

In cartoon #44 ('82-'83) "The Blue Plague", Brainy prepares a meal which makes all the Smurfs act like chickens.

In cartoon #146 ('84-'85) "Blue Eyes Returns", Smurfette has an orange horse friend. In his first appearance in the cartoon episodes he meets Smurfette when he slides down a rainbow.

Jim II
:no:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for checking. They sound like funny episodes, even though I'll never watch 'em... or at least admit to watching them. :)

I'm going to put it down to her being confused. :eek:

Happy New Year

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:32 pm

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

When I read this I suddenly had to think back of the lady customer I had in the store many years ago who was looking for AA batteries of the brand pentax for her camera. She just looked at me with amazement when I said that it didn't have to be Pentax (if they even exist) per say. But when she had a Kodak camera she always used kodak batteries so now with the new pentax it should be the same, and how could I be so stupid not to know that :-) and she walked of :-D

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Great story Dennis!! Now all I need to do is find a Packard Bell outlet to power my computer :)
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:55 am
:) :) :) That's funny Dennis made me laugh..I liked the one where a guy phoned the shop where he bought his PC from (this is true) and he said the computer was saying 'it couldn't see the printer' so he turned the monitor round to face the printer but the computer still said it couldn't see it and what should he do? :) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 am
Great stories Guys :) :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:05 pm
:sofunny: :dance: :dancing:

Really super Steve, if something like that happens in a store and you are talking to that person, can you imagine how difficult it is not to either break out in laughter or feel very sorry. I can only say that the first reacting is one of complete amazement

Mark, I think I have one of those in the attic here somewhere :shock:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:08 pm
:) :) :) That's funny Dennis made me laugh..I liked the one where a guy phoned the shop where he bought his PC from (this is true) and he said the computer was saying 'it couldn't see the printer' so he turned the monitor round to face the printer but the computer still said it couldn't see it and what should he do? :) :)
I loved that story, Steve..... :sofunny: :lol3: :sofunny:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:33 pm
All these stories remind me of one told to us by one of our friends after she'd just been to our local discount supermarket.

This elderly man was at the checkout & wanted to return a printer he'd bought there. He told the checkoutt girl that he'd plugged it in but nothing came out of it. He was completely puzzled when she asked him which software he was running on his PC. The poor guy didn't even have a PC & thought you could somehow just print with the printer :-? :) :)

I hope that doesn't happen to us when we're over 60 :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:35 am
:) :) aww the poor guy....by the time we're 60 they might have figured out a way for us to print without the computer. :o :o
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login