Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:17 pm
NKOTB - nope
Abba - nope
Leo Sayer - nope
Baz - nope

all crap :) (my opinion only)

What really gets me is when in the press there is mention of a great new band wich then turns out to be 3 or 4 models singing along to a backing track. They are dancing singers not a band. A band can play as well as sing & usually writes its own songs too. I hate all those 'pop star' programs on the TV :x :x :x :x :x :x
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:28 pm
Me too Tojo :x

Just for the record Dyar, you spelt barry's name wrong - it's Manilow :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:27 pm
I must admit even though I only live about 90 minutes away from the "Country Music Capital of the world" Nashville, I am not the biggest fan of Country Music 8) not to say, I don't like it :)

As a teenager I couldn't stand Frankie goes to Hollywood...not sure why, as they were funny, but I just couldn't stand them :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:33 pm

As a teenager I couldn't stand Frankie goes to Hollywood..
Me either !
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:14 pm
Frankie used to live by me in a big pink house :shock: He's moved now tho, and the house has been re-painted ! He grew up on the same estate as me :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:15 pm
You know Graham, when I saw Dyar's post about Leo Sayer..I nearly put exactly word for word what you put :)
Oh dear ! We need :? :) :)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Stace, i used to own an NKOTB cd, but please dont tell anyone :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:34 pm
I won't - your secret is safe with me :shhh:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:07 pm
Frankie used to live by me in a big pink house :shock:

:-? that does explain a lot... :o ..really a lot....especially that pink tut :D :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:12 pm
relax, don't do it....

I actually liked them :-?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:26 pm
Frankie used to live by me in a big pink house :shock: He's moved now tho, and the house has been re-painted ! He grew up on the same estate as me :D
If only you took their advice to relax and don't do it....I guess it's all too late now Graham.

I didn't like them either Rae but everybody went mad for them in Britain I think.....then again....oh I better not :) :)

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:45 pm
I didn't like them either Rae but everybody went mad for them in Britain I think.....then again....oh I better not :) :)

Dyar
:) :) :) :) just think of Stace's advise.....and do it :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:20 am

What really gets me is when in the press there is mention of a great new band wich then turns out to be 3 or 4 models singing along to a backing track. They are dancing singers not a band. A band can play as well as sing & usually writes its own songs too. I hate all those 'pop star' programs on the TV :x :x :x :x :x :x
@Tojo: Me too. :x It's all about manipulating people and money.
Page 2 of 2

Login