Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:15 am
I am pretty disgusted at myself right now :(

I have a small Christmas Tree standing at my front window with the smurf musical figurine in front of it...When I tried to open the shutters this morning, I hit the Christmas Tree which fell over and took the figurine with it..... :banghead: :banghead:

Amazingly, it didn't shutter into millions of pieces, only one piece broke off, but still I am a bit upset about myself...... :( :o

I am pretty sure I can glue it back together as it was a "clean" break, but still........ :banghead:

Well, I always like to look at the bright side of things and it could have been much worse of course....I had originally placed more smurf porcelain figures under that tree but changed my mind last night and placed them someplace else....I am very very thankful for that now :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:19 am
Geez, Mo, you're lucky it was only the sign! J knocked over one of mine (not that one, the other musical one) last Christmas and Smurfette broke off and her face fell off :( :( :( Too bad you don't have someone else to blame for it though. Looks like you should be able to glue that right back on :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:32 am
Stace, I remember seeing that post of yours and my first thought when I saw my figurine under the tree was, oh no, I have done a Jason now...I was very relieved to see the smurfette still has her face

Yes, I think I should be able to glue it back on....

Did you ever get to replace yours?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:18 pm
Oh no Maureen, im sorry to hear you have broken your ornament. Luckily its a clean break though. I hope you mend it successfully :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:42 pm
That's bad news Dopey, i mean Maureen ! :sofa:

I hope it fixes up ok for you ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:53 pm
Graham,... :( ...I wasn't even on medication when it happened.. :( ..although that chocolate muffin from Dyar did look very good....you think I had too much of it? :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:04 pm
Ooooops Maureen :o

I think you were lvery ucky and I am very sure that you will be able to mend this quite successfully. I shall keep my fingers crossed. :fingersx:

Let us know how you get on. :goodluck:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:51 pm
Graham,... :( ...I wasn't even on medication when it happened.. :( ..although that chocolate muffin from Dyar did look very good....you think I had too much of it? :-?
One thing you dont need Maureen, is anything to make you go crazy ! You do that fine without any help from,well, other stuff ! :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:18 pm
:haha:

Wow, M, you've done a Jason and a Staci all within 24 hours - that is REALLY scary :yikes: I did make J buy me a new one last year -- problem is I can't find my broken one yet....I know it's hiding in the house somewhere :-? I think the ghosts and goblins from Halloween scared it off. :shock:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:37 pm
One thing you dont need Maureen, is anything to make you go crazy ! You do that fine without any help from,well, other stuff ! :) :)

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Is that why they hide all the alcohol from me and the pharmacist always looks a bit worried when I enter the pharmacy? :-? :-? I never could understand that :-? ... :dream:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:47 pm
:haha:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:42 pm
I am sorry to hear that Mo....I know about things getting broken...just ask J .....er, Jack not Jason of course.

I hope you can glue it back together.....I have about 4 smurfs that need to be fixed like one of the Vietnames Orchaestra guys, a wind up Trumpeter, Pointing MiniModels....and something else I can't remember right now....they have been saying coming soon on my site since the beginning of the year almost....I hoep you fix yorus quicker than I do and that there are no problems in doing so.

If Staci & Jas visit.....HIDE EM QUICK....Stace is ok but Jas is a smurf murderer

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:45 pm
If Staci & Jas visit.....HIDE EM QUICK....Stace is ok but Jas is a smurf murderer
Don't worry, Mo, I won't bring him to visit unless we make sure he is 6 feet from any smurf in sight :no:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 pm
Well, J may prefer to camp out in the Park anyway :winks:

I hope you get yours fixed one of these days, Dyar....I was thinking I needed to get glue first when I looked at the pencil holder on my desk just as I was typing this, and saw super glue in there :D ...why do I have a feeling that thing will be fixed tonight :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:52 pm
I was thinking I needed to get glue first when I looked at the pencil holder on my desk just as I was typing this, and saw super glue in there :D ...why do I have a feeling that thing will be fixed tonight :) :) :)
Just don't glue your pencil holder to your desk, ok?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:53 pm
oh...thanks for the reminder :D :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Awww Maureen :( :(

I hope you manage to glue it back together Ok :D
Like you said, it was a clean break so :fingers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:03 am
I'm really sorry to hear of your misfortune Maureen, it's horrible when something so dear gets broken like that...... :banghead:

I don't have any of those porcelain smurf ornaments yet but when I do get some I'll be sure to keep them away from the kids or from me for that matter!........ :shock: :)

Hope you can fix it soon.... :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby steveparkes » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:08 am
:( :( :( So sorry Maureen..I'm always afraid I'm going to do that when I move my plastoys - hope you manage to glue it ok
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:59 am
I don't have any of those porcelain smurf ornaments yet but when I do get some I'll be sure to keep them away from the kids or from me for that matter!........ :shock: :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D
:) :) :)
Yeah, I was so afraid and also convinced that my cat would throw it over and break it......but was willing to risk it as I just wanted to have it displayed this Christmas....so what happenns?

the cat has no interest in it (as he has none in all the smurfs :D ) so I go ahead and break it myself :(

thanks everybody for your good wishes...I did glue it back together late last night with UHU (marvelous glue :-D ) and it still holds this morning..You can see the crack, but hey it is back in one piece...

And....it is no longer displayed in front of the small Christmas tree :cool: :) :) but on a small table :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 3

Login