Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:23 pm
Are you done with your Christmas shopping, Rachel?
Ahhhhhhh, NO. Haven't even started yet! :sillyme:

Plus I have now been informed (well told in no uncertain terms) that we having Christmas dinner at our house this year. Apparently my mother and mother-in-law got together and decided so that is 14 coming here for dinner! I really should start getting my act together. :scared: :bolt:
I actually first saw those tickers on the Australian Breastfeeding Association forum. Those gals are hard core breastfeeders. They have tickers saying how long they've been breastfeeding for
No Linda, you are right, that REALLY is wierd........ :yikes:

and you can tell the breast feeding mothers, that is coming from a 35 year old smurf addict. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:40 pm
We've been playing our chrissy cd's for about 3 weeks now.........hehe :)

I must admit it is our favourite time of year and have started on the pressies but everytime I see the ticker it makes me nervous in thinking will we have enough time to get everything in......... :-? :?

Smurfy regards
Steve :xmas: :xmas2: :xmasgift: :rudolph: :snowman: :ctree: :rednose: ;-)

Postby steveparkes » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:40 pm
I've got 1 pressie so far...still got loads to do..gonna do it all in 1 day when I get paid (yeah right :) )
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby southernyacht » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:09 pm
....so maybe this isn't the time and place to say I've bought all my pressies? :duck:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:57 pm
OMG Cathy..you're SOOOO organised..I say I'm going to be every year, but I never am :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby southernyacht » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:10 pm
OMG Cathy..you're SOOOO organised..I say I'm going to be every year, but I never am :)
Organised or sad.... :) :) Thats nothing though - my friend had everthing finished and wrapped in October :shock: :shock:

I just try to get everything finished by the beginning of December, so I can just relax and enjoy it all.

Plus it annoys my mother-in-law when I finish my shopping so early

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:54 pm

Plus it annoys my mother-in-law when I finish my shopping so early

:) :) :) :) :) Good one Cathy :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:58 pm

Ahhhhhhh, NO. Haven't even started yet! :sillyme:

Plus I have now been informed (well told in no uncertain terms) that we having Christmas dinner at our house this year. Apparently my mother and mother-in-law got together and decided so that is 14 coming here for dinner! I really should start getting my act together. :scared: :bolt:

No Linda, you are right, that REALLY is wierd........ :yikes:
and you can tell the breast feeding mothers, that is coming from a 35 year old smurf addict. :-D

We've got everyone coming to our house for Christmas lunch too this year. Well my side of the family...its their turn this year. next year we spend it with Phil's family. We should have about 18 or so coming not including us 4. We'll just have a BBQ probably. Phil does a mean roast on the rotisserie. We also usually just have prawns, cold meat and salad stuff...its too hot here for traditional Christmas fare.

I bet those breastfeeders will have a giggle over that, Rachel :) :)

I've bought pressies for the kids and for Phil but thats it. The big dept stores always have a big toy sale in July where you can put the items on layby till Christmas Eve and just pay off a bit at a time. We bought the kids a swing set and paid all but $10 of it. We might as well let them store it there until Christmas rather than trying to hide a swing set at our house :eek: :eek:
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 2 of 2

Login