Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:15 pm
Hi again :hiya:
This is actually a second filming later on Halloween night - the beginning and ending are different than the first movie (because it's dark) but the inside is pretty similar, except all the music and sound effects work this time :D So you should watch this one as well. It is also a three parter because youtube has limits on film size :banghead:

EDITED: 10:40pm Ok it appears I have a playlist for the Second Video which is also 3 parts. So click the link, then on the right "Play All".

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 0FDE2D1F51

Enjoy :D

Same disclaimer is applied as the first video :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:55 am
Thanks Staci..I really am not kidding when I say that your garage on halloween was more scary than the 'chamber of horrors' at madame tussauds (it was rubbish if you didn't pay extra for the live actors, which me and andrew forgot to do!)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:35 am
Oh very cool. Jason should turn his talents to Christmas. I bet he could make an awesome display. :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:00 am
Thanks Staci..I really am not kidding when I say that your garage on halloween was more scary than the 'chamber of horrors' at madame tussauds
Jason is really loving all these comments...what was I thinking showing him that people like this? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:05 am
As long as he knows we appreciate his hard work Staci, that's the good thing !

The bad thing thing is when we all gatecrash his halloween next year, to stay over with him ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:36 am
The bad thing thing is when we all gatecrash his halloween next year, to stay over with him ! :) :)
Well I wouldn't mind that :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:53 am
Well I wouldn't mind that :cheers:
Stace, If he came over...I wouldn't mind him either.....best to leave it to someone else to babysit Graham in my opinion. :)

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:03 am
:) :) :) That would be true ! :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:23 am
Stace, If he came over...I wouldn't mind him either.....best to leave it to someone else to babysit Graham in my opinion. :)
Well, Graham doesn't need as much babysitting as you do ;)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:11 pm
I am self entertaining Stace, just give me a PC, and then i can talk to my friends online ! :) :) I might talk to you one day, if you're good that is ! :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:41 pm
I might talk to you one day, if you're good that is ! :) :)
I'm good at being bad, does that count? :-?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:42 pm
:shock: But ok ! :) :)

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:57 pm
More great videos Stace. :clap2: :adore:

I showed Richard when he got home last night and he was most impressed. However, he did say no no no no no no no no :no: no no no no no no no no when I asked if he was going to do this for me next year so I am guessing that is a no. :(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:33 pm
However, he did say no no no no no no no no :no: no no no no no no no no when I asked if he was going to do this for me next year so I am guessing that is a no. :(
Awww, here's a deal for you -- next year you come to my house and I'll go to your house :smile: I promise a couple of your smurfs will still be there when you return ;)

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:29 pm
Wow! :worship: once more!

Ok, the real challenge would be to spend a whole night there, trying to get some sleep in the middle of all these... lovely creatures...

I'm up for that! Shall we gatecrash at Staci's next Halloween then? :):):):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:43 pm
Oh, I'm sure everyone would love a real fire-sneezing dragon - that would definitely be worth seeing! :D

Postby smurfwish » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm
Oh, I'm sure everyone would love a real fire-sneezing dragon - that would definitely be worth seeing! :D
While at least we would all be warm even if we were scared :scared: witless!!

Maxine x

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:49 pm
When do the preparations for Halloween 2007 start? :-?

From the sounds of it, you should get rich by selling tickets, Stace :) :) :)

Tickets could be in form of those black spiders....all you need then is the hand to move them. :D

I am very confident, Graham would volunteer to supply that hand 8-) 8-) 8-)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:50 am
:goodluck:

:sofa:

Page 1 of 1

Login