Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 3
Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:02 am
Hi guys and gals!
After a week of trying to download the halloween videos from the camera to the computer (and a new laptop!), I have finally done it! I was so excited I had the video on the laptop last night, I went to youtube.com to upload and the file was TOO big :yikes: So I had to chop the video into smaller segments :(

I have two full videos -- this is the first one in three segments. I filmed the haunted garage at dusk so that you can see a bit better outside. The second video is at night but that will be uploaded tonight since the 2 minute video clips take about an hour to upload on youtube.com. Long story short, I was up until about 4am and finally stopped after the full first video was uploaded.

I hope it was worth it :) If you click on the link below, it will take you to a Playlist - on the right, you can click "Play All Videos" and it will play through until the end of part 3. Make sure to turn your speakers up too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... B4A131DFB1

DISCLAIMER (ie. CYA): Part 1 contains the BIG spider (hide your eyes, Graham and Mad Mo!). Part 2 contains the smaller spider corridor.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:39 am
:omg: Is that your house Staci? Wow. We visited Salem in MA for halloween a couple of times, but I don't think we saw quite as scary a driveway as that!!

:rip: :clap:

:sprint:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:21 am
:shock: OMG Stace..I've slept in LOADS of haunted spooky places..but your garage beats them all! (not that I've slept in your garage of course)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:26 am
:haha: You guys are funny!! If you're ever in Delaware, I won't make you sleep in the garage...it's completely back to normal now. My car even fits in it again :smitten:

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:27 am
And did you post those spiders to Graham as discussed Staci? (Oops..is this visible? - sorry Graham) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:31 am
(Oops..is this visible? - sorry Graham) :)
:shhh: They are on their way to Liverpool as we speak! It was hard getting that one with the moving legs in the box but he should get a good scare when he opens it :)

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:03 am
:)

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 am
Halloween in our house. This is about it :) :) :) :) :)
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:20 am
I have'nt missed anything here have i ? Nothing interesting, no ? Ok, i'll move onto the next topic ! :D

:sofa:

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:24 am
I have'nt missed anything here have i ? Nothing interesting, no ?
Ooooh, it's ok, come out from behind that sofa :lalala: Nothing bad over here 8-)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:26 am
Halloween in our house. This is about it :) :) :) :) :)
That's more than my house used to have it in before Jason came along :???:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:31 am
Stace, that video is amazing, thank Jason from us for doing an excellent job :D There is absolutely no chance you would get me to walk thro them spider's, i can tell ya !

Mrs Beer wants to know, are you doing any decorating of the house for Christmas ? :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:39 am
Stace, that video is amazing, thank Jason from us for doing an excellent job :D
Will do!
There is absolutely no chance you would get me to walk thro them spider's, i can tell ya !
:haha: What if there was a pile of rare free smurfs on the other side? :o
Mrs Beer wants to know, are you doing any decorating of the house for Christmas ? :-?
No, he doesn't decorate for Christmas - pity isn't it? I think if he did, our house would be the one you would see from outer space because there would be way too many lights that would be SO bright!!! I do the decorating inside for Chrissy but it's much more normal and less, ahem, overwhelming :)

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:44 am
If it's christmas lights you want I'll post photos of the flat in London..last count 27boxes of sparkley things :)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:47 am
Hi Staci, again ! :) :)

Its a pity he does'nt do Christmas, i wish he would, maybe we could persuade him too ! :o At least you do something :D

Mr Parkes, you gotta post pics this Chrimbo ! :D :)

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:49 am
I will Graham..I will :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:35 am
OMG Stace, Jason is a legend....... :worship:

It all looks absolutely fantastic, tell him he can decorate our home for halloween anytime.... :-D :hi5:

Thinking of halloween I guess he has the right name for sticking around at this time of year....... :flame: :jump:

:) :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:39 am
:shock: OMG Stace..I've slept in LOADS of haunted spooky places..but your garage beats them all! (not that I've slept in your garage of course)

We're both big fans of 'Most Haunted' much like yourself Steve. Do tell of your most spooky goings on and whereabouts have you stayed?

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:44 am
Hi Staci, again ! :) :)

Its a pity he does'nt do Christmas, i wish he would, maybe we could persuade him too ! :o At least you do something :D

Mr Parkes, you gotta post pics this Chrimbo ! :D :)

Yes I quite agree Graham, it is a pity he does'nt do christmas as I would imagine it would be quite a site from across the water as well as from space......... :) :)

Steve you must post pics of you christmas lights up. we're late putting up our decorations as I always persuade Kimmy to put them up for my birthday but this year we've been a bit busy.

Time to sort out the decs me thinks...... :) :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:42 pm
Staci, This is really great and Tessa would 'kill' to see it :yikes:

She is complete crazy about Halloween and everytime I go to the US I have to look for Halloweeny stuff, which isn't always easy in summer :-) Luckily Dollar Tree always has something nad in August we found a Halloween/X-mas store in Battle Creek, Mi and lucky me, they had a sale :-)

Halloween is very new here, but we now have trick or treating as something organized by the schools and they ask people to hang a poster in the window if they want to participate and every year you see a few more houses.

She just took it all down, and now it is time for X-mas, which I really love and take stuff for with me from the US. Christmas has become really big here now, so probably Halloween will become too.

Dennis.

P.S. I was surprised in 1995 in Switzerland to see that Halloween was really big there as well.
Page 1 of 3

Login