Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:24 am
Hi Linda, glad to hear you are ok and home! Did you find the second c-section easier than the first? I hope so!

Look after yourself and Happy Birthday to Phil.

:cheers:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:45 am
Great photos Linda!

Trish

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:16 am
Awwwww that is the sweetest picture of Eloise and Harrison :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Hi Linda, glad to hear you are ok and home! Did you find the second c-section easier than the first? I hope so!

Look after yourself and Happy Birthday to Phil.

Yeah, this one was a whole lot easier. I came home pretty early though as the young girl I was sharing a room with had a bit of a crowd/party going on Wed night (They were drinking a whole stack of Crownies and very loud) and I didn't want to have to deal with the noise again Thurs night.

Bub has been like a textbook baby too. Waking and crying a little till he's fed. Then plays for a little while and then drops straight off to sleep for a few hrs. I'm just hoping he keeps it up! :D

Phil's comment on his birthday: hmmm I feel a little overshadowed!

Stace: heheh getting clucky are we??? :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:05 pm
Stace: heheh getting clucky are we??? :D
LOL! No, no, they are just so beautiful in that pic :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:57 pm
Maybe you could just have a pic of a baby then Stace.....they don't smell as much as the real things. :)

Dyar

Postby Margaret » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:43 am
Hi Linda

The pictures of Eloise and Harrison are so so cute !!
That is great that Harrison is a good baby :D
You all look like a cute happy family :D

Margaret

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:26 am
Maybe you could just have a pic of a baby then Stace.....they don't smell as much as the real things. :)
I like your thinking :D I'll just print out Linda's babies!! (That is, if Linda doesn't mind LOL)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:49 pm
LOL no go for it........feel free to come and babysit too if you want a dose of the real thing hehehe!

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:05 pm
........feel free to come and babysit too if you want a dose of the real thing hehehe!
Hmmm thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass ;) Wouldn't babysitting defeat the purpose of just having the smell-less picture?! :) :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:54 am
Congratulations Linda and Phil. Your picture of Eloise and Harrison is very sweet. Also a belated happy birthday to Phil :-D Lucie & Simon

Postby Kristy Smurf » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:39 am
well done :joy: :D 8) :skipping:
:carrots: :no: Kristy :yes: :dancing:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:43 am
Awwwwwwwwwwww what a cutie and congratulations Linda and Phil. :D :wave: :cloud9: :carrots: :grouphug:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:43 pm
Thanks again everyone. :D I cannot beleive that he'll be a month old tomorrow. Gee that went quickly!

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:30 pm
Gee that went quickly!
The month or the baby? :yikes:

Unfortunately they "go" more than I had hope :???:

Actually toilet training wasn't hard at all for us as our toilet learnt really quickly....it's Jack that's having problems...... :banghead: not again...this is a toilet, you're meant to use it :flush: ....sorry just dealing with my frustrations out aloud.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:03 pm
I am not even attempting to toilet train at the moment until I am getting a bit more sleep but Eloise has kinda decided she is gonna toilet train herself. She woke us up at 3am the other night cos she wanted to sit on the toilet! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Not only that but she wanted to read the "toilet training story". She did actually end up doing #1s and #2s and then wanted a lollipop for doing it. I let her have one but told her I wasn't unwrapping it till the morning....then she wanted to watch tv! I said ITS 3AM...YOU'RE GOING BACK TO SLEEP!!!! Then half an hr later Harry decided he wanted a feed! arggghhhh!

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:27 am
Sounds like the bestest fun Linda, its what having kids is all about ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:13 pm
Congratulations, Linda!

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:17 pm
Hi Linda

great news! when on earth did you have time to have a baby! :shock: :shock: :shock:

did that smurf stork just pop by?

congrats again! on your wonderful new daughter!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:15 pm
Hi Linda

great news! when on earth did you have time to have a baby! :shock: :shock: :shock:

did that smurf stork just pop by?

congrats again! on your wonderful new daughter!
Attom, I had the daughter two years ago.......I just had a son a month ago. :) No stork sorry, a quick hospital visit though. In Wed for a c-section and out Thurs!
Page 2 of 3

Login