Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tessa-Dennis » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:23 am
Hi all,

Andrew showed us a photo recently of Guay Smurfs with accesoiries. We have a few of these as well but all with motorcycles. I was told, and have no reason to doubt that, these were given as promotional object in Spain. As these are not PVC thery aren't really our cup of :tea: but we kept them as they are nice looking and they are a perfect fit on one of the shelves :-)

On Andrews photo one of the Smurfs looked to have a cooks hat on, any idea if these were sold as Super Smurfs wannabees? They have similarities with the Greek Super Smurfs.

Thanks,
Dennis

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:37 am
Hi,

While going through the stock we have for fairs we found these:

They are clearly the same type of Guay Smurfs. These are the ones we have left but I remember we had quite a few more variations. Although I like the motorcycle Smurfs I do not particularly care about these 'Super Smurfs'. It does show which pieces belong to which Smurf.

Dennis

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:24 pm
This is a Guay smurf on a bike that I have coming soon...along with some weird & wacky other ones :)
Page 1 of 1

Login