Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby JT » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:27 am
I´ve been very busy lately and not been able to spend much time here. However, I´ve managed to get one super smurf and few smurfy items.
Here is picture of that super.

I must warn all, baby seriously affects your collecting :)

JT
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:40 am
I must warn all, baby seriously affects your collecting :)
That's so true JT...I never thought about collecting smurfs until Jack came along...ok, not exactly what you meant but it still applies :D

The Trapeze super is a very nice one to have JT (we have missed you around here by the way)...I remember the first time I saw it and thought "how cool is that one"....I didn't realise that every other smurf collector was thinking the same thing so it took me a while before I got one. I bet you're really please with though and it looks in great condition.

Postby JT » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:46 am
I´ve missed you guys too.
Yes, I´m pleased with trapeze smurf. It´s new and came with box too. It wasn´t very cheap, but worth every cent :lol:

JT

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:07 am
That's funny I was just thinking about you yesterday, Janne and wondering how you were getting on with the baby. Great new addition to your collection!

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:24 am
Well done Janne, the trapeze super is one of my favourites :D

Very nice photo as well 8)

Raelene

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:36 am
Great addition to your collection JT, I love the trapeze super and like Dyar says, he isn't the easiest one to get either. :-D

Glad to hear you are all doing well. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login