Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:41 pm
Well I wasn't expecting a package until just before or just after Chrissy as the last package sent just over a week ago was apparently sent via surface to Australia (a 3 month wait :( )....but it turned up today unexpectedly.....did the smurf gods get involved to perform a miracle? Anyway there was about 150 new ones and I am such a happy a guy today that I have even put away the tutus and the blow up Dory Doll as I no longer need those vices as I have smurfs :D
Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:59 pm
I have even put away the blow up Dory Doll as I no longer need those vices as I have smurfs :D
:( :( :(

Glad you got your big package early though!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:18 pm
great ! I also love waiting for your packages!

its always a pleasure seeing your new smurf items!

hope soon! too!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:08 am
Don't worry Stace.....I didn't really put away the Dory :D ....man cannot live on smurfs alone.....I always need the fish that never gets a headache......although I tend to get a headache after blowing it up :o ....yes yes where was I?......ah thanks Attom....I will post some pics but I might just do the highlights this time as you guys have seen plenty of the regular smurfs even if they are different markings...they all look the same when they're that small in the pics. I have been looking at them all day at work and quite often getting busted by the Boss for for smurfing instead of working.....but as Stace would know....that's nothing new.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:31 am
Ok...I wasn't going to do pics for all of them but since this was a smaller package (half the size of the last one) I thought I might as well as they are all highlights to me and pics are always good to look at....even if they're crap ones by me :)

Here we go

The red drummers are both Portugal but one has the thick sticks and the other has the thin...both of these are not listed in the DSK

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:35 am
ok last ones... :)

The Present ones are both 1975 like your one Fram...I knew this when I bought them and that I didn't have either of these. The Jester is a Portugal one but it has the gold stars...I thought it could of had the green stars but I wasn't certain.
The Teacher is a rare one (Hong Kong) with unprinted letters in the book...this was the last one I needed to complete the Teacher variations.The Tyrolese is also a (HK) variation which is one of thelast ones I needed....I just need the rare one now with the light brown pipe....not that I have seen that one :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:41 am
a couple more

The French Fries smurf is in a sealed bag which has writing on it.....does anyone know why this was sealed like this? It has writing on the edge of the plastic so I will post that a little bit later and maybe someone can translate it for me.
I am really happy about the Indian Smurfette with the darker clothing...this was the last one I needed and I wasn't 100% sure it was the HK one when I bought it but it is.
Syd is also just as happy as he got his first Portugal Rollerskater
:dancing:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:47 am
...and these ones

Just ignore the first S/ette w/ Ice Cream...I realised I had another one in the box a couple of pics later

Some new markings for me are the Portugal Handy Plumber & Smurf w/ Dustpan. Both of the S/ettes w/Ice Cream are W Germany which I din't have before (they are both different...see the scoops).
The S/ette Golfers & the Wild are me still trying to get one for my rohlinge as I need the extra bits....if these arenot variations then I will finally be able to use the accessories for the raws.

The Tracker only has the markings Schleich S...there is no country so that's a new marking for me as well.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:55 am
these are for desert

The Disco Smurf looks to have duller colours but I haven't compared any of these to my other ones yet....and Lucie...the markings on the house is Germany CE if you were interested.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:01 am
......and......well, you know

I have a thing for the keychains....thy're something that I started to collect this year and now I can't resist them whenever I see them

Those rohlinge are all authentic Schleich ones except for the obvious yellow fake....he's a bit dirty as none of these have had a bath yet.....but I will give them all a wash tonight after reading the forum.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:05 am
last ones.....I think...yep, definately the last ones this time

Unfortunately the wheel on the Tricycle has broken off which is a shame as the markings are China and I haven't seen this one before :( Hopefully I will be able to find another spare bit on ebay or somewhere to repair it...if anyone has that spare bit that connects the back wheels then please let me know and maybe we can work something out that helps both parties.

That's all folks

Dyar

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:04 am
Wow!!! Your house must be over run with the little fellows now. I love the rohlings and the sleep walkers. Am still trying to build up my collection of papas and babies. One day I will get round (or should I say :-? work out how) to post some piccies too. In the meantime its great to look at your pictures! :-D :-D

Maxine xxx

Postby Gerda » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:40 am
Oh Dyar... thank you for sharing.. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tamtam » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 am
Nice package Andrew!! :) I think the french guy is in a baggie to keep the fries fresh!! :lol:

Tam

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:01 am
That's a very sensible answer Tam....I think you may be right......either that or it was to make sure the hungry little smurfs that shared the journey didn't munch them all.

The writing on the plastic bag says:

KOKEN (the beginning of this word could be missing) Vanuit de diepvries rechtstree (again...the rest could be missing at the end.

Does this make sense to anyone????

Postby Fram » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:31 am
"Cook from the freezer directly" :lol:

My Pizza Papa came in a sealed plastic bag a well (no writing on it though). I had expected it to be in a flat cardboard box, on the rear of a scooter.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:11 am
"Cook from the freezer directly" :lol:

My Pizza Papa came in a sealed plastic bag a well (no writing on it though). I had expected it to be in a flat cardboard box, on the rear of a scooter.
Is this seriously what it says? :eek: It is sealed so it makes no sense unless these were ordered by Gargamel. Ok...maybe this variation is called Frozen Fries

I think the Papa Pizza would of been cool if they came on a little pizza box :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:14 am
Ok....you're right Fram...it's Dutch isn't it?

I might boil it and see what happens :angry:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:03 am
Wow Dyar you have some great smurfs there. I noticed a dental promo too :-D I bet you are so pleased at last to have got them after a 3 month wait. Thanks for the house info too :D Its very nice :D Lucie

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:01 am
Oooh oooh ooh are some of those MY jubilees?! I hope they are it and not some other jubilees :sofunny: Of course, I don't remember which jubilees you were sending me as it's been so long - I hope you can recall!!
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 2

Login