Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurf addict » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:34 pm
Hi guys.

just wanted to share with you the smurfs that arrived today.
i went to town today to get some scrapbooking items and had to check the mailbox in town.

i had 4 little parcels waiting for me. was really excited about these as one of them contained a blue skipping rope smurfette. Finally, i have one. YAHOOOOO!

I Tried loading the pictures but unfortunately i can't. If i shrink them any more they will be almost unviewable.

the smurfs i got were a blue skipping rope smurfette, an INA promo (backpack smurf), blue uniform majorette, a grey papa magic book and a silan papa magic book promo.

seeya
heather
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 pm
Hi guys.

just wanted to share with you the smurfs that arrived today.
i went to town today to get some scrapbooking items and had to check the mailbox in town.

i had 4 little parcels waiting for me. was really excited about these as one of them contained a blue skipping rope smurfette. Finally, i have one. YAHOOOOO!

I Tried loading the pictures but unfortunately i can't. If i shrink them any more they will be almost unviewable.

the smurfs i got were a blue skipping rope smurfette, an INA promo (backpack smurf), blue uniform majorette, a grey papa magic book and a silan papa magic book promo.

seeya
heather

hi Heather!

you sure got the MOTHERLODE of packages!
your taste is great too! that blue skipping rope is one I also wanted for a long long time.

too bad your pics didn;t work.. I have never seen a blue uniform smurfette yet...that is another one I would like..

and the papas are awesome.. these smurfs you got are all ones I personally love..

you must be having fun looking at them?

did you put them on display??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:59 pm
Some nice smurfs there Heather :D :cheers: I love the INA promos aren't they cool?

I also wanted the Blue Skipping Rope S/ette for a long time so I know it's nice to finally get one of those and the Papa with Books are very cool too......can't have enough of those ones.

I have never seen an authentic blue (or beige) Majorette but I still think they are a nice item to have anyway in your collection and it's one that I don't have yet so you have another one up on me :D

Postby smurf addict » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:04 am
thanks guys.

attom - i am planning to put them inou my display cupboard but am very quickly running out of room.

i'm starting to make a serious list of all the smurfs that i want to get from the smurf passion fair next year. It's almost an arm's length AARGGGGHHH.

dyar - if you want a blue uniform majorette i'll keep my eyes out. the buy it now auction i got mine from had 25 of them for sale in the one auction and you buy however many you wanted. i'll look up the name for you and hopefully they'll have some spare

going to have a rest now, i've got the damned flu. :shock:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:18 am
dyar - if you want a blue uniform majorette i'll keep my eyes out. the buy it now auction i got mine from had 25 of them for sale in the one auction and you buy however many you wanted. i'll look up the name for you and hopefully they'll have some spare
Thanks Heather...that would be cool :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:39 pm
Hi Heather, sounds like a great smurfy day for you. It is always great to read excited smurfers stories of arrivals. Afterall, if you can't tell us, who can you tell. :-D

I normally just get funny looks when I rave on about smurfs in work. I know people try to show an interest but I am sure half the time they think I am completely woop woop! :gaga: :laughing:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurf addict » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:56 pm
here's the link if anyone else is looking for the blue majorette

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... %3AIT&rd=1

rach, i get the same woopy loopy looks from my other half. lol.
i wanted to post pics but can't work out how. might have to get one of those free pages and do a smurf page.

that way i could have a new arrivals section or something.

you made a wish list for the passion fair next year rachel?

seeya
heather

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:12 pm
you made a wish list for the passion fair next year rachel?
Hi Heather, no I daren't do it yet. I have a few ideas but until I have saved a few smurfy pennies I won't let myself daydream.................... :wishing:

Schlumfberg Castle
Gloria Milk
Phillips promos
Moon set - German Box

:shhh: :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:16 pm
LOL I think someone is wishing :cloud9:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gladys » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:32 pm
How I wish I could go to a smurf fair :(

There is only 2 shops in the entire Singapore (not that it's very big in the first place) selling smurfs and they only have the latest ones, as usual :banghead:

When and where will the next smurf fair be ? If I can't go at least I would love to haer about it :)

8)
Gladys
To be able to SMURF is one of the JOYS in life !!!
Page 1 of 1

Login