Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 5 of 10

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:09 am
hehehe ! Tojo..... any dress will do ! lol ! :-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:22 am
Ok due to some technical difficulties we've had to revise the list again. Heres the new one: (Basically we swapped Graham and Karen)

Revised List:
Linda: Bunbury, WA, AU
Yonna: Helsinki, Finland
Steveparkes: Nottingham, UK

Smurf1303: Oxford, UK
Rachel: Wales, UK
David: Milton Keynes, UK
Graham: Liverpool, UK
Karen: Peterborough, UK
Tojo: Frankfurt, Germany
Attom: Toronto, Canada
Eggie: Delaware, US
Syd/Dyar: Sydney, AU
Jen: Melbourne, AU
Rae: South Australia, AU
Linda: Bunbury WA AU

The Nottingham link is now up and running. Thanks for the great pics Steve :D

OJ's Adventures

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:25 pm
Nice pics Steve.

OJ's now with me, will get some pics with him over weekend

Postby SuperJen » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:53 pm
Great pics Steve :cheers: I can't wait for OJ to visit me, I'm so far down the list :(
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:55 pm
hi!

very nice pics! Steve!!

OJ must have had a blast!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:03 pm
This is a nice idea Linda and so far the pics from Yonna & Steve has been really cool for us to see as well.

Syd can't wait for OJ to arrive and has already started to prepare the kegs for when he arrives :D

Postby SuperJen » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:32 pm

Syd can't wait for OJ to arrive and has already started to prepare the kegs for when he arrives :D
Owwww Nooooooo :banghead: :banghead: I'm going to have to put him through a detox program :banghead: :banghead:
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:46 pm
He may not even sober up until he reaches WA after hanging out with Syd for a few days

Postby Yonna » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:58 am
Go Steve, Go Steve!! :carrots:
Nice pictures!! Makes me wish I was OJ so I could see these places!! :)
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tojo » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:06 am
Those are great pictures of Nottingham Steve. I've never been there before & it was good to see some of the sites. Hope our little blue friend enjoyed himself.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:04 pm
I also enjoyed all the nice photos! :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:08 pm
Linda, have the kids ever heard of Robin Hood, that would be so cool if they had. :D

Cool pics Steve, looks like OJ had a great time. :clap:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:46 pm
When we went to Sherwood Forest last weekend Kitty was very upset that she didn't see Robin Hood. It tickled us when we realised she was looking for a fox! :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:40 am
Linda, have the kids ever heard of Robin Hood, that would be so cool if they had. :D
Yeah..I think you can thank Disney for that. Or Shrek....some did say who's Robin Hood...and I said you know the guy who jumps out and tries to save Princess Fiona in the forest and then ends up getting beaten up by her. lol

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:14 am
Revised List:
Linda: Bunbury, WA, AU
Yonna: Helsinki, Finland
Steveparkes: Nottingham, UK
Smurf1303: Oxford, UK

Rachel: Wales, UK
David: Milton Keynes, UK
Graham: Liverpool, UK
Karen: Peterborough, UK
Tojo: Frankfurt, Germany
Attom: Toronto, Canada
Eggie: Delaware, US
Syd/Dyar: Sydney, AU
Jen: Melbourne, AU
Rae: South Australia, AU
Linda: Bunbury WA AU

OJ's Adventures

Just wanted to update this and remind people about it.

I really appreciate all the volunteers and the help everyone has given so far but the trouble I am having at the moment is that OJ is not moving very quickly. I am even unsure where exactly he is at the moment as I have not had any pictures for weeks. If you have other committments and are unable to take pics and send OJ on quickly could you please let me know and I will remove you from the list. Its just that the kids are getting frustrated with waiting so long and also there is only 9 and a half weeks now until the end of the school year. I was hoping to have him a lot further along than he is now. I hope you can all understand. Thanks.

Linda

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:19 am
Hi Linda, totally understood. :D

I can imagine the kids in school are dying to see their little OJ. I had a PM from Helen two weeks ago asking for my address but I haven't heard anything since and I am not sure if OJ had actually arrived with her at that point. I am eagerly awaiting his arrival here as I have a lovely place in mind to take him. :-D

As soon as I hear anything I will let you know.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Okay if OJ hasn't arrived with you yet, Rachel, then I think we need to put Plan B into action because these kids must be driving Linda nuts asking where he is. Rachel and David do you have adventurer smurfs you can use for pics? If you do then we can get things moving twice as fast? I know Linda is back at school next week so she's going to have a lot of little voices asking for OJ updates. I know everyone is really busy with work and stuff so I thought if we did this two pronged then it would be quicker?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:28 pm
Oh and same goes for Graham I guess? If you can use your own adventurer smurfs for the pics. I have to make a new passport anyway because the old one never arrived at Helen's.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:36 pm
Oh no poor OJ has gone missing :( :( Should we all just take our adventurers and get pics or am I jumping the gun on that one? Hope he turns up somewhere soon.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:30 pm
I think maybe we should do that Staci, cos it's going to Aussie summer before we know it and poor OJ may miss his boat if we're not careful. It would be great if Linda could get some emails this week.
Page 5 of 10

Login