Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Fram » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:32 pm
Hello all. Good weather this weekend, so I've done two flea markets, and got some stuff.
First of all, a Smurfy saturday, with two Candy toppers, a toy Smurf, a Bully mushroom Smurf (the orange or red one? I think it's a red one :-) ), and best of all, the Schleich dwarf house (not technically a Smurf house, but as everyone sells it like that, I couldn't resist it).
Sunday: no Smurfs, but six Promo Astro Sniks from Melapi honey. I think they are Belgian promo's, but I'm not certain.

If anyone know anything more about these, or could give some estimation of value, I would be grateful (I know next to nothing about the Astrosniks). The one at the bottom right misses something though (he has a hole in his hand).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:15 pm
Sounds like you had a smurfing good time Fram. You have got some lovely items there, especially the old house, what a fantastic find. :clap:

I do like the astrosniks, although I don't collect them I have to admit to being tempted sometimes. They have such great shapes and colours. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:09 pm
A nice collection of goodies Fram. I so want that house as I only have the other one without the painted flowers. I have tried many times but have always been outbidded so I know how nice it must be to have one and to even find one at a flea market is pretty special.

I like the Astrosniks too and even have the rocket from that set but I have to draw the line somewhere even though I think they would be a lot of fun to collect too.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:03 am
If it was a double, I would love to trade it Dyar. But I only had the unpainted one without the chimney yet, so this is quite a different one. Still a few versions to go though...

I had first skipped the Astrosniks, as I don't collect them, but on second thoughts, and because they were promo's, I decided to buy them anyway. I'll probably trade them with someone more keen on them, or else I'll put them on eBay one day.

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:16 am
Hi Fram, I hadn't realised there were also promos for sniks. Do they have high prices?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:31 am
I didn't realise either Rach....about the promos. Hopefully someone here will know more about these. I have a raw blue and also a raw red snik that have been won in lots....they're the type of things that I didn't want to sell even though I don't collect them either.

I like the ones you have Fram....they look pretty cool even though I don't know very much about them or how many there are.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:35 am
Hi Fram, I hadn't realised there were also promos for sniks. Do they have high prices?
No idea. I hoped someone here could enlighten me. There aren't that many Snik collectors, so prizes will probably not be too high, but then again, normal Sniks go for around 2 or 3 Euro, I believe, so this ones should be more valuable. I'll take a closer look at the Snik auctions the following months, I think, to get an idea of prices.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:58 am

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:16 am
hi Fram!

very nice stuff you got at the Flea market!

I also love that house :) What a good find!!

and the promo characters I would have bought as well! ad they are nice!

I have a couple of sniks as well.. even though I am not into them ..the odd one is kinda nice

those promos look pretty good ..

it's so fun finding anyting at a Flea Market!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:23 pm
I like the house & candy toppers Fram :D

Lucky you 8)

Raelene

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:53 am
Your so lucky to be able to find such nice things at the local flea market. My flea markets are all smurfed out!!
Nice stuff!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:58 pm
Hiya Fram, you have some great find from your flea market. The astrosniks are really cool and the smurf house is really great too. You have had a really good find there :D lucie

Postby Fram » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:08 pm
Thanks everyone for your kind words. It was a good weekend (the Smurf house was only 7 Euro :D ).
I've also won two nice things on eBay recently, but I'll show them when I have them!

Postby Tojo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:10 pm
Wow, only €7 for the house Fram! You did really well there. And to find so many other goodies too, lucky you :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tamtam » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:23 pm
Wow, great finds. Our Flea Markets have been terrible for smurf treasures over the past few months. I always keep my fingers crossed for something exciting to post!

Tam
Page 1 of 1

Login