Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:57 pm
Hello everyone ! i have just been out with the family all day, and while i was out, i got talking to my dad, who told me he had been sorting out his attic and found something from my past i might want to pick up ! this smurf poster, i reckon it would date from around 1977-1981 ! I had wrote my name on the back, and on the front you can see i coloured in some of the smurfs, i think these were uncoloured and were left for you to colour in ! does anyone know anymore about these poster's ? does anyone have a mint condition one ? i cant believe my dad found this from way back when i were a lad ! hehehe ! ( its Scooby again Dyar ! ) Any information greatly appreciated !

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:22 pm
Cool poster - nice find by your Dad, albeit one I'm afraid I don't even remember

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:25 pm
The National Garage that used to be in Stanground looked like that with the 3 petrol pumps

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:53 pm
I really like that poster Graham :D ....I have never seen one before but it's a really cool one and a nice surprise to be given it once more....onya Dad

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:38 pm
AWESOME!!!

I love the smurf on that poster..they look like smurf fakes too!

love them!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:13 am
Fab poster Graham, you must have been so pleased when your Dad presented you with it, especially knowing it had been yours from childhood. :-D

I don't remember this poster but the picture certainly brought back some memories seeing the National garage. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:23 am
Thanks everyone ! And yes Rachel it was pleasing to find such a valuable piece of childhood ! just a pity its not in mint condition, but then again, that's not surprising ! does remind us what those garages were like tho ! oh the memories ! :-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:54 am
That's lovely, Graham. I haven't seen a poster like that before.

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:06 am
Excellent poster Graham :D

Good on your Dad for digging it out for you :-D

Raelene

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:20 am
Yeah, for years my mum said he was fit for nothing, i might have to say otherwise now ! lol ! :-D :beer:
Postby cadger » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Yes ive seen it before and shown it on here before :D heres mine 8-)
Cadger smurf collector from birth
Service with a smurf

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:04 pm
Its nice to see it in its original form ! I wish mine was still like that ! Thanks for showing it again, it looks perfect !

:-D :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login