Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:05 am
Ok.. I have been promising to take pictures of these for awhile now, but someone who stands about 3 feet high ran off with my camera batteries.. :x

I wanted to show you guys the smurf candles for I think they are really neat and to my surprise I found out that they too come in variations (notice the two diffrent #4's) I don't know if there are any other variations of this sort of candle out there, if there are I am hopeing to find them.
gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:55 am
HI!

what a great collection of candles! and too find that variation is super!

these look in great condition too, would like to find some of those!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:26 am
I've got some candles, I must open them and look to see if they are the same. Nice pic Gerda! :D

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:59 pm
Hi Gerda, those candles are fab and so many of them too. Thanks for posting the pic. I have yet to get any of these yet as I keep getting out bid so it is really nice to see yours. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:54 pm
Those candles are great, Gerda...I would love to have those on my next birthday cake :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:59 pm
I've been talking to Gerda about these for a while but this is the first time I have seen them all and I think they look really great. I haven't got any of these yet but they may have to go on the list of things I really need......I guess they can replace other things on the list like new clothes & shoes without holes and dinners on Wednesday nights.....I haven't confirmed this decision with Mrs Dyar yet so maybe it's better if I just go ahead and not discuss it with her as it might just upset her....cos I know she likes to eat on Wednesday nights generally.

Thanks for the pics Gerda :D they look excellent especially with the variations.

Dyar

Postby Yonna » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:23 am
These are great! Imagine a birthday cake looking like a smurf and these candles on top of it! :wishing: That would be something!! Although, I don't think I could ever burn these candles... :eek:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:15 am
Me neither Yonna....they are too cool to ruin

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:13 am
Wow...great candles Gerda :D

I've never seen them before. Thanks for posting a picture of them. 8)

Raelene

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:37 am
Those candles are great, Gerda...I would love to have those on my next birthday cake :)
ALL OF THEM AT ONCE?? :shock: :shock: Now now your not that old Stace.

Dyar, don't forget I have a couple extra candles here set aside for you that you already said you wanted, so your collection of these has already started!! :-D I won't tell Mrs. Dyar if you wont :D

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics!! Happy to share (pictures at least, not actuall smurfs... those are mine!!!) :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:00 am
oooh really :hyper:

I think I forgot about those but that would be really cool Gerda......thank you so much......and you blamed me for your new addictions....see everybody....there's proof of the evil arm twisting behind my back practices that Gerda is guilty of.......I don't think saying "that I could always say no to her offers" is very relevant at all.....if someone offered you a million dollars would any of you guys say "no"......I thought not...see, I am not to blame!!!!!!!

Thanks Gerda :D

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:32 am
You could say NO,, does not mean I will except no as and answer!! :) :)

your most welcome!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:38 am
ow...ow...ow....see...ow....she's doing it again.....ow...ow...ok...ow...I'll take them.....just don't.....ow....hurt me anymore

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:48 am
ow...ow...ow....see...ow....she's doing it again.....ow...ow...ok...ow...I'll take them.....just don't.....ow....hurt me anymore
who.. ME.. hurt you.. NOOOOO :dream: :dream:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:31 pm
who.. ME.. hurt you.. NOOOOO :dream: :dream:

gerda
Gerda would never hurt you, Drew!! That's my job LOL....and no, I guess I'm NOT that old but it'd still be cool to have the correct number candles on my cake :-D If you like, Gerda, you can send the candles to me and I can make sure they are ok to mail to AU, and then I'll send them along with a bunch of stuff I have for Drew too ;) Does that sound believable everyone?

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:20 pm
Thanks for the offer Stace, but I have a box of stuff for him here too. Guess his smurf drought is over with :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:08 pm
...and I have stuff for both of you here at my place....just have to send you both and JT a list of the new ones I have tonight and soon we can all swap stuff so they can continue their migrating habits.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:32 pm
:woohoo:
Page 1 of 1

Login