Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 3

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:52 am
hi Steve

amazing list of promos! they must be nice to look at and to own

are they on display in your place??
Hi Attom, thanks...no, they aren't on display yet :( But will be shortly :D :)

Congrats on your Broxo Lucie :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:53 am
Thank you Steve, just two more promo' dental to go :-D Luce

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:52 pm
Ooh, what ones Lucie

Somone stop me quick...I've just bought the Ablis Judo Promo keyring :o
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:32 pm
STOP STOP STOP you bad bad boy!!

If you tell me where it is I may buy it to keep you from harming yourself
anymore..after all you really don;t need this after you got that HUGE TREE playset!!!

judo smurfs don't live in tree trunks???

I have a perfect place for one! in my mushroom judo club!!!

:lol:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:40 pm
Hey congratulations Steve...that Judo promo is a very nice one to have....you have too many cool promos already and I think that Attom or myself should take it off your hands (preferably myself) otherwise you will end up with too many promos and then what will you do?.....that wouldn't be too much fun would it? So I think it's safer to hand it over....I have a doubled headed coin at home which Attom & myself will toss for the right to win the promo. I will call "heads" OR "tails" of course as that's the rules which I am already leaning a little bit towards "heads".

Seriously....that's great news Steve. I would love one of these Judos and I am very happy for you.

Oh oh....and I can't forget.....good luck to you too Lucie. I have Dental envy because of all of your promos.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:09 pm
DITTO on the good luck to both!!

and I do know a nice new spot for a lovely Judo smurf with not relatives:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:54 pm
Cheers Guys :) I just saw what a bargain price he was, and nobody seemed to be bidding..so I put in a bid and won..another one of the list.

I know Attom..judo and treestumps don't really go together do they!?!? :) Pehaps you'd better toss that coin now Dyar :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:11 am
hi there guy's

the 2 dental promo's we are missing now are the tooth brushing broxo and the pdh-dental , you could say we are missing a 3rd which is the gloria smurf
why i hear you ask ????
cos milk makes your teeth strong :) :)

lucie say's the 2 other dental smurfs she would like too get some day are , the one with a blue tube of paste and the one with blue trousers

Ta Ta 4 now simon & lucie :cheers:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:21 am
I've got 2 GB wizards for trade Jen if you are interested.
Thanks Steve :D sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Those are the promos I actually have, so I've already got the GB Wizard. But thanks so much for letting me know.

As for the ones I would like, well let me think about that and get back to you all........
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:25 am
So you've got the Wofgang Koch one then Lucie?? It's just there is one for sale at the moment..not sure if you have it :D

No problems Jen :D

Postby Yonna » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:01 am
I don't actually collect promos but somehow these have joined my collection:

the disabled cane and wheel chair smurfs
McDonald's smurfs
Fix&Foxi smurf x2
The millenium smurf + keychain
#1 teacher smurf
40th anniversary rock band set

That's about it, I think. I don't know so much about promos so I had to check what everybody else had and write on that base.

I'd love to add I <3 NY smurf to my no-promos-collection. :)
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Fram » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:32 am
As you don't know so much about promo Smurfs and you have two Fix & Foxi's: care to trade it for a Belgian Olympic Torch bearer or any other double I happen to have?

:lol: Just kidding, if you would be in doubt :lol:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:24 am
I also have the Mac Donalds ones as well as the Grand Bazarr and wheel chair and crutches.

As for the ones I want ......... all and any to do with soccer, including all on pages 316, 317, 318, 319 and 320 of the Katalog IV (3 of which I won last week, 3 of which I lost :( ) plus I would like the holiday on ice smurf, omo smurf, BP petrol station and smurf, oh and any soccer promo smurf :)

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:34 am
Oooo I just found a holiday on ice on ebay, fingers crossed :)

Postby Yonna » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:48 am
As you don't know so much about promo Smurfs and you have two Fix & Foxi's: care to trade it for a Belgian Olympic Torch bearer or any other double I happen to have?

Kiddin or not: I AM willing to trade ot to sell the other fix&foxi. I know the value so it doesn't go easy. :D :lol:

By the way!! I just notised that I have the cardplayer too! :)
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:56 am
I know the value so it doesn't go easy. :D :lol:
LOL :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:45 am
I just borrowed your list Dyar. Heres what I have: (I think...hope I didn't miss anything.

SINGER (Fix & Foxi)
CLEANER (National Petrol with petrol pump)
ICE LOLLY (Scholler)
APPLE (#1 Teacher)
GRAND BAZAAR WIZARD
SKATEBOARDS (Smurfette in bikini)
40th ANNIVERSARY ROCK BAND (coming - plus 2 extra smurfs from this set)
MINI BLUE OMOS
MACCAS (sets of 96, one 98, Medieval and 2 harder plastic bigger ones)
INA (Doctor)
SILAN (Soccer Smurfette, Papa with Book)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:14 am
Oooo I just found a holiday on ice on ebay, fingers crossed :)
Good luck, SJ :D This one doens't come up too often but it usually doesn't go for an outrageous price either :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:55 pm

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

It was worth a try Fram...lol....although we know you weren't serious. I am sure Yonna will agree to the above deal if you throw in a free Schlumpf-Burg Castle for the Torchbearer to live in.

Good luck SJ....I hope you skate to victory with that auction

And that's cool Linda, makes it easier than typing it all out. I still don't actually have my Medieval Maccas set yet......but I have nicked one of Jack's new toys that has a Castle and all of these cool accessories like catapults and flags etc.....when they do arrive I will have to display it in a place where he can't see it otherwise he'll want to debate ownership of his toys which would not be good.

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:48 pm
Thanks guys, will keep you posted :)
Page 2 of 3

Login