Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:48 pm
It's Party Time....

:party: :pizza: :wave: :pizza: :party:

Cos Gerda has just completed all of the Super Smurfs :mosh: :woohoo: :xmasgift:

I think carrots are called for....especially since Rach is not here at the moment to stop me:

:dancing: :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Well done Gerda...only a few more regulars and you have the complete set :champ:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:46 am
WOO HOO!! Congrats Gerda :cheers: :D :cheers: :D

Only another 5 years, and I might catch you up :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:25 am
Thanks guys!!!
It's great to be able to complete the supers.. thought it could never happen!! I just picked up a bunch of supers with boxes so I will be working on getting boxes for all of them.. I think that will be harder than just getting the smurf.

Gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tamtam » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:20 am
Good job Gerda! That is my goal for the end of the year. To have most of the supers preferably with boxes. Some, I will behappy with just the figure but it will be fun to try.

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:23 am
Well done Gerda, working on that one myself but another 13 to go so know how hard last few are...

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:51 pm
congradulations!! well done!

I am so far away from that goal! and I'm sure it must look wonderful at your place with all these supers!!!!

what a accomplishment!! and investiment too!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login