Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:51 pm
Where has Tam been on her weekly flea market reports, hmmm? :) (J/K Tam!) I found a smurfy tray at my flea market today - here is a pic I found on ebay but mine is exactly like this - and I only paid $2!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:02 pm
Hi Staci!

wow that is a great bargain!

nice to find something smurfy when goin to those flea markets

I went to one as well today but not smurfs..well actually they had one
but it was a chewed up singer smurf without the song sheet!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm
Very Cute Staci :D

I posted one exactly the same in the checkout ebay section a few weeks ago after seeing the one Jen got.

Bargain :-D

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:30 pm
Very cool tray Stace...and a bargain especially with no postage....now you can watch the smurf cartoons when you eat your 15 year old Smurf Berry (not so much) Cruch cereal with your smurfy spoon & bowl.

Yes...where are Tam's smurf flea market reports......they were always fun to see what happened...even when she didn't find smurfs she found something interesting to say.

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:04 pm
I saw that tray that Rae posted as well but forgot to bid for it :( what a bargin Stace :-D that's great. It's so cute.

Now we can watch smurfs on tv while eating smurf pasta in a smurf bowl (don't know who's got one of those) on our Smurfy trays :cheers:
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:12 pm
I've got the smurf bowl if you bring over the smurf pasta :)

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:15 am
I love that tray, Staci! I was sorting all my smurfy stuff out yesterday and I realised just how much I love the different smurfy stuff as much as the pvcs.

Postby Tamtam » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:42 am
I'm still here folks. Sorry I haven't been doing much or anything with my weekly flea market report. The main reason: I have been on vacation or working the weekend and can't make it out plus when I do get out on Sunday morning, there are no smurfs at all. And I haven't come across any crazy ladies or nose pickers in the last little while. But I do promise to post something next week, smurfs or no smurfs!

Tam

Postby Gerda » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:23 am
I went to the flea market a couple of weeks back and there where a bunch of smury things, BUT they all wanted way too much money for the stuff. For example they had beat up weather faded common smurfs at two dollars a piece, a smurf cany mold for over 7 (or 6) can't remember exact price now. a hardees skate board with the dog for 8 bucks, plushes for over 5 a piece (they looked in rough shape) these are the sellers that in the past I asked if they had any smurfs, guess they found some and thought they where sitting on a gold mine. so I passed it up, but still nice to see some of the smurfs come out of hideing.

gerda

Ps... what is it with the california raisins lately, The flea markets around here are FILLED with them.. :-? :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:15 am
Ps... what is it with the california raisins lately, The flea markets around here are FILLED with them.. :-? :-?
Here too, Gerda! I think that no one will buy them so they keep multiplying when left in a pile somewhere :-?

Postby Gerda » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:20 am
Here too, Gerda! I think that no one will buy them so they keep multiplying when left in a pile somewhere :-?
:) :) Breading like rabits :) :) :)

gerda

Postby Tamtam » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:28 pm
I've noticed an over abundance of the California Raisins too. I think some sellers may think that just because they are from the 80's that people will grab them up. Personally, I'm not fond on them at all.

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:20 am
They're not for me either....they aren't even tasty....they just taste like plastic and I nearly broke a tooth hoeing into one last year.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:14 am
Hiya Staci,

Thats one cool looking smurfy tray. You can bring it to my house when everyone comes over for The Great Australian Sleepover.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Gerda » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:25 am
Linda... A sleep over sounds fun. I can wear my blue pj's, sleep in my smurf sleeping bag, bring a big smurf plush to cuddle with and hold when dyars ghost stories get too scary, and I can bring my smurf bowls to eat my cereal out of... scratch the bowls.. I bring my smurf coffee mugs to have coffee instead. You sure you have enough room at your place?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:35 am
I've got the smurf bowl if you bring over the smurf pasta :)
Fantastic, looks like we're packing up all our gear and taking it to Linda's :) so at least we wont make a mess of the pasta on the floor cos we'll have our trays :) :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:06 am
I'm not sure where I put my smurf bowl but I won't let a little thing like that stop me.....I will just pack the roof of the large smurf house instead and eat my cereal/pasta out of that.....must remember not to fill it up to the Chimney line though as that could be a bit embarrasing having to explain why that area under my smurf bowl was wet.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't have knives or forks either but I can go Chinese with 2 fence pailings.....if I bring Syd I could even have a toothpick for after dinner :D

Dyar

PS - Don't worry Linda......I will bring the loot bags as bibs for myself and when eating I will make sure that I sit in the middleof the plastic playmat so I don't get my food over the carpet/other smurfers.

PPS - I do have some ghost stories to tell Gerda......but I would be more worried about Mr Bunno's host stories of high wind adventures :yikes:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:37 am
Don't forget the 5 sockel entry fee everyone :)

ummm enough room???......is it just you guys or your smurfs as well??....I'm sure I have enough room for smurfs. Like I said I have 2 spare beds, a foldy out bed, a double futon and a mattress...late comers will have to sleep on the back lawn in a tent.

Don't forget its CHILLY!! bring blankies :)

PS: Always wise to read the fine print...no gas masks will be supplied.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:47 am
Ok I'm really excited about this :party: Linda when can we come play at your house?

Ooooo and I can bring my smurf card game too :hyper:

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:00 am

Ooooo and I can bring my smurf card game too :hyper:
Yeah, that would be fun Jen :D But no strip poker :yikes:

I know we are all friends , but i don't want to get THAT friendly :wink:

Raelene
Page 1 of 2

Login