Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:33 pm
Oooo Oooo Oooo I received a package today from germany :woohoo: it came to Abby's shop and he rang me and said 'Have you been buying more Smurfs!' ...... 'Maybe ..... ' I SO can't wait to get home :woohoo: will be posting pics later
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:58 pm
HI

I can't wait till you get home too!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:13 am
HI

I can't wait till you get home too!:)
:) Thanks HPH .....

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:32 am
I'm hoping to get mine from Germany this week too....it must smurf week from Germany if you're Australian :)

You sound so excited SJ...why do I get the feeling this package is something really special :) .....well we know all smurf packages are special but I have a hunch this is a good one :D

Look forward to seeing the pics

HPH

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:44 am
Yes I am SO excited :woohoo: I'm going to the movies after work so will post pics later tonight.
:woohoo: I hope it's the package I think it is :yikes:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:57 am
Guess What! :hyper: Guess What! :hyper: Guess What! :hyper:

I just learnt how exciting it is when you get something you forgot you even won on Ebay. LIKE MY FIRST SOCKEL which I thought i won the other night but in fact won about 3 weeks ago :woohoo:
I was so so so excited when I open the parcel, not ONLY that but check out the freebies he chucked in ......... :shock: A keyring and 4 ROLLERS all different markings ..... sorry SYD :hug: I say :woohoo:

Postby Fram » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:02 am
Nice lot, a few harder to find ones in there. :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:37 am
Lucky you Jen :D

I don't have any of those Promos yet.

Your Sockel looks like the one Linda won in Robins guess the smurf competition. 8)

Well done Jen :cheers: Like Fram said "You have a few harder to find ones there" :-D

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:55 am
Some really nice ones there Jen...I am so jealous of you and Linda with that sockel......a nice lot of Astros too...wahooooo :D ...just pass you over to Syd now...

Hi Jen...it's Syd here. I couldn't help but notice you had some Rollerskaters there......if you're not going to undress them then could you send them to me as I don't have any Rollerskaters and would love to have my first one......I'm just a simple poor smurf but I often dream about having my own Rollerskaters......please help a poor smurf in need.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:04 am
please help a poor smurf in need.
A typo there, little Syd. That should be 'A smurf in heat'.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:19 am
You're not wrong Framo :).....don't believe a word Syd says...he has heaps of Rollerskaters....the little critter bids on every one he sees :x

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 am
Great haul there, Jen! You've got the Lucy and Simon figures as well :) They are quite hard to find!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:36 am
Hi Jen...it's Syd here. I couldn't help but notice you had some Rollerskaters there......if you're not going to undress them then could you send them to me as I don't have any Rollerskaters and would love to have my first one......I'm just a simple poor smurf but I often dream about having my own Rollerskaters......please help a poor smurf in need.
Hi Syd howsitgoin? So do you mean to say that I should only keep the rollerskaters if I am going to undress them?

Thank guys and girls and :fish: yeah I'm very happy with this lot, and I've been after the Lucy and Simon Smurfs :) for a while now. It was all the more exciting when I had forgotten about the sockel, especially being my first one ever in the whole world ever.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:47 am
Hi Syd howsitgoin? So do you mean to say that I should only keep the rollerskaters if I am going to undress them?
Hi Jen...it's ok I suppose....well it's about as good as it could be without Rollerskaters in my life.

What I meant was can you please send all of those delicious Rollerskaters to me as I know you wouldn't undress them as that would just be....well weird....I would prefer to protect them if you were planning on doing that.....however if you don't it would seem such a waste so maybe you should send them down to me regardless.

Syd :wicked:

PS - Dyar just said to send the sockel as well....however I am more concerned about those poor threatened or lonely Rollerskaters more.

Postby SuperJen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:59 am
so maybe you should send them down to me regardless.

Syd :wicked:
Down? Where are you? Tasmania?

PS - Dyar just said to send the sockel as well.....
Tell Dyar I'll swap mine for all his :wink:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:56 am
nice group of smurfs!

the rohling and that smurfette skateboarder is hard to get. and you sure have a well rounded bunch!!

I want them!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:38 pm

Down? Where are you? Tasmania?
I'm not sure I remember how to get down there anymore....I will have to get some tips from Syd on the best route there.

Tell Dyar I'll swap mine for all his :wink:
DEAL....oh BTW...I only have one too :D

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:41 am
Hiya Jen, what a great set of smurfs you have there. You have some really nice astronauts too. Your rollerskaters are fab, but dont give into syd and send them over to him :shock: Lucie :D

Postby SuperJen » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:11 am
DEAL....oh BTW...I only have one too :D

Dyar
Too late, I've already seen the pics of yours ...... so DEAL
Hiya Jen, what a great set of smurfs you have there. You have some really nice astronauts too. Your rollerskaters are fab, but dont give into syd and send them over to him Lucie
Thanks Lucie. I don't think I'll be handing them over to Syd. I don't think he'll want to leave Tasmania to come and get them :)
Page 1 of 1

Login