Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:26 am
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Gerda for sending me some beautiful smurf items that arrived today. Every package that Gerda has sent me has been just perfect and this one was no exception.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I swear, Gerda packs parcels like it's an artform....they are so well packed it's unbelieveable......luckily too as there were the last 6 glasses I needed to complete the colelction of Hardees which all turned up in one piece :D unlike another package I received earlier this year that had 3 broken ones in the package :(

I didn't take pics of the glasses (cos I forgot) but here are some of the other items she sent me plus a Cricketer & a Skateboard super that Karen helped me out with recently....I needed to send a payment of 99p but my credit card died before that and I couldn't make the payment....thank you Karen :cheek:

Thank you Gerda :hug: :cheek: :hug: .....also thanks again to Karen & Raelene who have both helped me recently :cheerz:

Dyar

PS - Trish, I have your Traveller Stick too in this package....I post that off for you tomorrow morning on behalf of Gerda :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:03 am
Awww those squeaky toys are so cute.

Nice lot you got there Dyar :)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:08 am
Awww those squeaky toys are so cute.
Yeah I love these squeaky smurfs....I just had to have them. The smurfs were all new variations except for the Pumpkin so that's not a bad lot of new additions. Some variations were interesting to see like the Hong Kong Trapeze super that doesn't have the tree root that runs across the base like the W Germany ones.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:09 am
Great stuff Dyar

I love the porcelain stocking and your cupid pen set :D

Also the squeaky toys....the yellow baby is like Attom's purple one he posted a picture of a while back ?
Very cute 8)

Excellent lot :-D

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:09 am
Hi Trish

Can you please PM your postal address to me and I will send of Gerda's Traveller Stick for you tomorrow. :D

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:51 am
Awww your makeing me blush dyar.. It is always so nice to be able to make another smurfer happy!! :smile:

Gerda

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:01 am
Gerda is great!! :D And Drew, you have the "I Smurf You" pen - mine is without...very nice addition!! Do you have all the pen sets now??
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Drew, you have the "I Smurf You" pen - mine is without...very nice addition!! Do you have all the pen sets now??
I would give you mine Stace......except........well, I don't really want to :)

I only have this Amour/Cupid one and the Cowboy penset that was meant to be MIB which actually referred to Massacred In Box cos the pen was broken in 3 places if you remember. Maybe some strong glue will do the trick.

I am still after the Baseball Batter & Ballerina pen sets.....I am sure they will come along eventually.

Maybe we can all keep a look out for a cheap one for you Stace or maybe an auction that has the pen in it......you never know we might be able to find one for you.....and then we can try to find the Cowboy pen for me too :)

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:48 pm
My :eye:s are peeled!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:29 am
Oooooo great items HPH....... what's that Fun Folder all about :shock: :shock: I love it :-D :-D
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:36 am
It's just a folder with a little pocket where Gerda stashed the cool stickers and egg cup decorator which were all nice surprises......she's like me...if it's smurfy we have to have it...lol

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login