Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SuperJen » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:04 am
Here's a couple of pics of some smurfs stamps I won on Ebay and received last week. The pics on the stamps are so cute :) I think they have something to do with the smurf theme park in France. Wallabi somthing I think :-?

I'm not so into collecting none pvc but these were too cute :)

:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:31 am
They look great Jen.

I haven't seen these before, thanks for posting the pics!

Trish

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:52 am
Very very cute, Jen. Nice pick up :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:10 am
I haven't seen them before either :eek:

Lucky you Jen :D

Geez you've got some cool stuff lately :-D

Raelene

Postby Yonna » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 am
How wonderful they look!!! How could anyone ever use those!!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:33 pm
It's a shame: the "Walibi Schtroumpfs" does not exist as such anymore: The park is still there, but it is no longer associated with the Smurfs.
:( :(

It's called "Walibi Park Lorraine" and that's it. (Lorraine is the name of the county where it is)

I actually made a point of going and checking out when I was coming back from Strasbourg a couple of years back: Not a Smurf in sight!

Xavier had some picture on his web site of what it was like before, and I believe he also explains when and why the park is no longer a Schtroumpf park...

Here is a pic of what the entrance look like now...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SuperJen » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:02 pm
Ow Smurfs are way cuter than that Wallibi Thing :eek: what were they thinking????

I've been pretty lucky lately with Ebay lately. But now I've run out of money :) I won these for 7 Euros each, I wasn't going to bid but then I thought they were just too cute.

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:07 pm
Hum, suppose that's a sad lessonl, always wanted to go, but never quite got round to it...how sad they closed it :(
Helen

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:22 pm
They are nice stamps Jen...really quite cute and a nice pice to go in your collection.

Thanks David for the info about Walibi Park...I didn't know about that. Maybe one day I can open "Syd's Smurf Romp" amusement park down here in Sydney....although I am not sure that I will leave Syd in charge of the planning as it may be an over 18 only park and that cuts out all the fun for the kiddies......although I am sure a Rollerskating section will be there of course.

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:10 pm
Hi Jen, love your stamps there really cute. Im not sure Syd's romp park will take off unless you offer free pizza to the poor people rollerskating :) Lucie

Postby SuperJen » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:19 pm
Hi Jen, love your stamps there really cute. Im not sure Syd's romp park will take off unless you offer free pizza to the poor people rollerskating :) Lucie
:) :) I think everyone would want to be on rollerskates with Syd roaming the joint. That way they can get away faster :)
Page 1 of 1

Login