Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:17 am
I recevied another rohling today :woohoo: :woohoo: and I so love it.

Also this cute smurf thing that you attach to your mobile and it flashes. I couldn't resist :)

Sorry the pics aren't too good, it's a new camera and I'm still getting used to it. Only 3 days old :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:44 am
Cool stuff Jen 8)

Nice rohling :D

What do you attach to your mobile Jen ? the little smurfs ?

Raelene

Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:58 am
Thanks Rse,

Yeah you attach the little smurfs and see the blue long plastic thing? Well the little smurf thing on the right of that is star shaped. You attach that too and when the phone rings it flashes all different colours. But I didn't put on the blue plastic thingy, only the flashing thingy and the pointing smurf.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:01 am
Hey Jen...that's a cool rohling.....and a perfect one to be the smurf icon of Melbourne too :D......it even has a Melbourne tan :-x

Just j/k Jen....you have some really cool new items.....your collection is shaping into something quite special.

Dyar

Postby SuperJen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:57 pm
Hey Jen...that's a cool rohling.....and a perfect one to be the smurf icon of Melbourne too :D......it even has a Melbourne tan :-x

Dyar
:) :) How true you are - most of the time :) :-x the umbrella and the tan are perfect for a Melbourne Icon, and far far more attractive than other Icons going around :shock: :-x :)

Postby Gerda » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:10 am
I have the phone flasher, but it don't work with my type of phone, still cute to have.. those minis are so cute you could just eat them up!! :)

gerda

Postby downundergal » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:01 am
Hey SJ :-D

Love your new additions, especially that u beaut fandangled mobile phone flashing smurfy thing, very special :D Good Stuff :) :) :)

:cheers:

Leanne :D
Page 1 of 1

Login