Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:15 am
Well I finally managed to update my webpage and work out the kinks in it while I was at it (Thanks Raelene for pointing them out ). So if anyone is interested in looking at the latest pics of the normals they are finally all there.

www.geocities.com/tinybluetykes/normalsmurfs001-200

Still no pics of the Historicals :( I am still trying to find where Mr Bunno hid them.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby hfos » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:28 am
Good stuff!
I'll be updating my own site soon as the Smurfs are coming to my home. My dad finished six display cases with 7,50 metres of shelf space each, which means 45 metres of Smurf goodness!

Postby Fram » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:37 am
I can't reach your site? Neither the link you gave nor the headlink (without the normal... at the end). I'll look at it later :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby hfos » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:18 am
This link works for me just fine. Or else maybe you could try this one and use the navigation to go back and forth?

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:47 am
Yep, I have gotten there now! Amazing how your collection has growed :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:32 am
You have a lot more smurfs than what I thought Linda......I might have to raid your collection very soon [mental note: do not type that publicly from now on....quick change subject...] um, so how's your quest going for the Historicals? It would kill me knowing they're in the house and you can't have them.....do you want me to have a little talking to Mr Bunno so I can set him straight?

Dyar

PS - Do you mind if I say my name is Raelene though?......I don't want any nasty surprises turning up :eek:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:06 am

PS - Do you mind if I say my name is Raelene though?......I don't want any nasty surprises turning up :eek:
HEY :angry: I nearly missed that. :shock:

I'll get you Dyar, i'll get you if it's the last thing i ever doooooo :evil: :twisted: :) :)

How come your picking on me ? I thought i didn't take part in POD day :D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:21 am
Isn't POD day the 16th of every month...I'm sure we had a vote on this. That can't be too far away now is it??

DYAR: Yeah actually I was surprised at how many there were. It took up my whole kitchen table to sort them. I'm going out for a walk every day. That'll be the quickest way to get them back I think.....straight after I finish this Maccas sundae :)

FRAM: Thanks. It sure has grown quite quickly. The pics that were there before were only from January.

ROBIN: Woah 45m of smurf space sounds great. I really need to work on the display case. Putting them in boxes is just getting too cruel as its a little crowded in there.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:24 am
HEY :angry: I nearly missed that. :shock:

I'll get you Dyar, i'll get you if it's the last thing i ever doooooo :evil: :twisted: :) :)

How come your picking on me ? I thought i didn't take part in POD day :D

Raelene
I was picking on you Raelene......it's nothing more than self preservation....ok, ok.....I will say my name is Trish....actually if it's as potent as Linda says then I am sure the whole of Adelaide will suffer anyway.

Speaking on Adelaide.....there is a video on the best things about Adelaide in the 2nd hand store next to where I work for $2......I was tempted to purchase it but $2 for a 30 second video seems a bit steep doesn't it? :)

Only joking.. there is actually a video on Adelaide for $2.....I may buy it just to have a look.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:27 am
Isn't POD day the 16th of every month...I'm sure we had a vote on this. That can't be too far away now is it??
Um....yes I think we did.......however I voted 38 times against that idea and luckily it worked out in my favour.......38-36.

Pick on Dyar Free Zone :D

Postby aussiesmurfer » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:39 am
I will say my name is Trish....actually if it's as potent as Linda says then I am sure the whole of Adelaide will suffer anyway.

Dyar

Hope you have been practising your girly voice Dyar.

Linda did you get those Tim Tams I sent you? :D

I'm trying to keep Linda supplied with chocolate etc as Mr Bunno said I could have her historicals if she doesn't meet the requirements to get them back within a year.!! :) :) :)

Trish

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:46 am
Hey Trish

No Tim Tams yet :)

and Mrs Bunno Senior says he doesn't have to practice his girly voice............

he already has one :) :) :)

Postby hfos » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:46 am
Only joking.. there is actually a video on Adelaide for $2.....I may buy it just to have a look.

Dyar
I've been wondering about Adelaide since hearing that track 'Welcome to Adelaide' by Snog (= David Thrussell, one of the great Australian musicians no one knows about)...

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:43 am
and Mrs Bunno Senior says he doesn't have to practice his girly voice............

he already has one :) :) :)
Now that's not very nice Linda.....funny yes.....but not nice :( :( :( ........I'm not really crying like a girl....I just have something watery in my eye...that's all

talking about Dy-ar Girl...Dy-ar girl

PS - As Stace would say.....ACK!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:48 am
I've been wondering about Adelaide since hearing that track 'Welcome to Adelaide' by Snog (= David Thrussell, one of the great Australian musicians no one knows about)...
Hi Robin

I haven't heard that song actually although I do know of Snog.......it would have to be a depressing song wouldn't it?.......geez, why am I picking on Saussies for, they haven't done anything wrong?.......it's the Waussie I should be picking on.......maybe because the Saussies don't have a protector.....yet :D

Dyar Dyar wears underwire.......apparently.......ACK...ACK ,ACK ACK :banghead:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:25 am
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

That :yikes: reminds me of the one that should be saying "ACK!"
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:33 pm
Hi Linda, sorry I have been meaning to reply to this since you posted it. :o

Your site is really looking good. I love the syle of your latest pics and your collection is really growing quickly. Nice one. :cheers:

I spent ages studying your repaints, you have done a great job. I love the jungle smurfette and wonder woman, you have done a fantastic job on all of them though. :clap:

Keep up the good work. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:24 pm
I like that Joker smurf, he looks really cheeky! :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:03 pm
That Joker smurf is living at Trish's house now. I ahve to paint myself a new one. I'm halfway through it. He's pretty time consuming.

DYAR: I thought I'd stick up for the Saussies seeing how they were getting a fair ribbing. I'm sure I could loan my protector out to them on consignment whenever its necessary.

Actually to set the record straight: Mrs Bunno Snr did say that Dyar sounded like a very nice boy.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:02 pm
Actually to set the record straight: Mrs Bunno Snr did say that Dyar sounded like a very nice boy.
Yes that's me....I've never been in trouble....and I never lie.....that "talking to parents" voice must really work. :D

Dyar

PS - If South Australia gets a protector then please warn me....I don't want what happened before :?
Page 1 of 1

Login