Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:32 pm
I'm really pleased for you Dyar. It looks like the wait has really paid off. So many great murfyleins as my 3 year old calls them :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:43 am
Thanks Tojo....still sorting through them and so far I have come across some really nice variations and completed a few more smurfs from the katalog. The King (20074) always confused me after reading the Katalog but with all of the ones that arrived on Friday, I have been able to re-read the Katalog and refer to the smurfs and I have made total sense of what the Katalog is referring to....it's so much easier when you have the smurfs in front of you of course.

Just a few questions though...

1. 20004 Shiver - I have one with the Schleich Emblem....but it has the marking W Germany covered over obviously by Schleich....therefore, do you count this as a Schleich Emblem W Germany smurf or only a Schleich Emblem smurf?

2. Does anyone have the Sunbather (yellow & black pants) with the Schleich Emblem?...thought I would ask......also has anyone actually seen the Sunbather with the orange & white pants?.....I haven't so far.

3. Clown (20033) - I just got one with the Portugal markings but according to the Portugal listing in the Katalog its not meant to have red stripes on the yellow pants... :banghead: .....I thought I could cross that one off but this Portugal Clown has red stripes.

4. Gift (20040) In the Katalog it says that the China Ce variation has an orange present....the China Ce smurf I now have is actually a yellow one......just wondering if anyone has a China Ce Gift smurf with orange Present as opposed to my yellow one.....another one I can't cross off :banghead:

5. 20042 Chef (no.4 in the Katalog) - I thought I had the last one I needed for this which is the Schleich S W Germany with red underneath the spoon. My one has red underneath the brown spoon so I am pretty sure that was what the Katalog was talking about....however my markings are Schleich Emblem W Germany.....falls into the same category as the above two. Does anyone else have one of these smurfs?

Here's another photo of new murfies....this is where I am up to in the sorting and will continue to work through them....spent virtually all day going through the earlier ones and I am still only up to 20091....I might need to have a sicky on Tuesday I feel.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:30 am
Hi dyar!
morewonderful smurfs you have in that photo!..

I love seeing your smurfs!

and yes I have seen the below smurf once..on EBAY and dumb me missed the auction.I may have a photo of him still..I will see..

2) ...also has anyone actually seen the Sunbather with the orange & white pants?.....
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:43 am
Oh look, a Tojo :)

I must get one of those sometime....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:26 pm
Oh look, a Tojo :)

I must get one of those sometime....
You didn't take my one did you Tojo.....he's gone missing. I had him last night but this morning he wasn't with the others.....no idea where he is. I think I was a bit delirious last night after working non stop on sorting. comparing and reading tiny markings over the last couple of days.

I just went through these latest ones and picked up some nice variations that I didn't have....the White Policeman has markings of Schleich S W Germany that isn't mentioned in the Katalog. The doubles were Cheerleader, Mermaid and a couple of Tennis S/ettes.

Still a lot more to get through yet...so far I have about 30 something doubles.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:00 am
a few more pics of the regular smurfs...

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:01 am
last photo of the regular smurfs...

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:16 am
Just about sorted through the supers.....

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:41 pm
wow! just saw all you new smurfs!

that blind row boat smurf must row for hours once he is on water!:)

he is super! nice..maybe he can row his way to Toronto??

and all those super smurfs are great! very nice if you send them with the row boat one to me? hehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:37 am
Here are the last of the pics of everything that was in the box...except for the Irwin....but you don't really want to see one of those now do you?

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:40 am
more again...

Macca's Happy Meal Boxes
Macca's soft smurf series
Large Smurf Bags
(there was also Linda's six MCDonald's ones from last year.)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:43 am
....a few more...it was a very big box

The Mushroom was different to my other one like this....so that's another variation :D

These are the last ones.....there was no more....although there is still another 150 odd smurfs that didn't fit into this box including my McDonald's ones from last year, Bully House and lots of other nice variations. The next one will not be as big as this one.....not at this stage anyway. :)

Dyar

Page 2 of 2

Login