Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:12 am
is this guy real?? i find the ball to light doesnt i normaly come darker?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... eName=WDVW

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:15 am
If Simon & Lucie are bidding then I doubt it is fake, it looks real enough to me. It will be interesting to see if it goes above the £35 I offered mine for recently. Didn't you say you just bought one of these Sven? :-? Can't you compare to that one?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:16 am
Looking at the picture it has been lightened because the smurf is a paler blue so that is why the ball looks lighter, it will be slightly darker in the flesh I would say.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:20 am
hiya guys, i would imagine it's real if that naughty simon is bidding on it. I will ask him about it later when i see him and will post a reply Sven later. :D Lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:12 am
Good luck guys...I hope you win....or should I say....good luck Simon....I hope you win. :D

I don't have any of these Rugby teams but one day I hope to get one of each. I will have to ask you Simon whether any I get a real or not as I am definately not the expert on these yet....not even close.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:17 am
If Simon & Lucie are bidding then I doubt it is fake, it looks real enough to me. It will be interesting to see if it goes above the £35 I offered mine for recently. Didn't you say you just bought one of these Sven? :-? Can't you compare to that one?
yes i traded whone and i bought a welsh agian
but im still expecting them
i got 3 welshes and 1 irish and expectinh 1 new zealand

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:02 am
Woo hoo you will soon have a team!! :cheers:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:17 am
I'm with dyar on this..I have no rugby's at all..

its way to confusing so far to collect and pricey!! but maybe one day!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:20 pm
hi guys ,
just got back in from work and lucie as asked me to take a look at the little black fello , and yes i'm glad too say he's a real fello :D maybe a prop or the hooker i'd say :)

Ta Ta 4 now Simon
Page 1 of 1

Login