Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:18 am
Hi, it's Azrael here. I've been out of the game for a while in an attempt to convert back to normality, but, as we all know, that lasts a very short space of time. I thought that I may nominate myself as agony uncle/cat for the board. If anybody has any, ahem, embarrasing or just hideous stories that they wish to share with Azrael regarding the lengths they have gone to to collect or buy smurfs, please feel free for the Gargamel's second in command/underdog/cat to answer and physcolanlytically answer. Also, chatroom counsellor for any other life problems. For example, my Indian, sailor, policeman and builder smurf have just left my advice clinic and now, being very aware and proud of their sexuality, are forming a band.

I am a cat qualified in many aspects of the human mind. A recent accomplishment is convincing Gargamel that Smurfs DO NOT turn to gold once boiled. His attention has now been turned away from our blue freinds by myself to boiling reality Tv contestants.

Two birds with one stone and that.

Regards...

Az.
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:51 pm
Meow Azrael

I have heard that the band in question are now dediCATing their first single to you....I can exclusively reveal that their single will be titled "In The Aviary". They are also working on other tunes of dedication such as "Y.M.C.A.T.", "Litteration" and "You Cat Mop The Loo Sick"....apparently after a big night out with the guys on the drink.

Even George Michael is getting caught in the act with re-recordings of his hits for a tribute album with new recordings such as "Cat Tropicana", "I'm Your Fan", "Az", "Jesus To A Cat" & "Careless Whiskers".

Meow Meow

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:02 pm
and that kat stevens guy too!:0
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:23 pm
What about Cats Domino.....Cat King Cole......Cat the Drive-In....

Postby Fram » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:33 am
Kat Meowle and his Coconuts?

Tom (aha!) Jones with 'What's new pussycat?'...

And of course Anemic Kitten
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:01 am
There 's one thing that Dragon have in common with cats (apart from sharp teeth and curved nails): Fleas! We have the same fleas... :cheers:

But remember Azrael: Stay off the fish!
Fishes are friends, not food!
:) :) :)

Now about that gold thing, I'm not sure Gargamel was completely wrong: Have you seen the price of that Wiwa bootle keyring? That had to be gold...

Cheers,

Your most friendly dragon...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:21 pm
After a bit of councilling from Az.....Syd and myself have decided to form our own band. We are going to call ourselves DYAR SYDS and we have already written a few songs such as...."Love Over Mould", "Sultans Of Schwing", "Mothers Up In Arms", "Dork Of Wife", "Mauling Pelvis", "Frisking By The Pool", "Skate Away"????, "Money For Humping", "Sydio & Doriet" and many others.

Although Syd would like to do some covers too like a Phil Collins song "S-S-Syddio".....he's a strange one.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:32 pm
"Sydio & Doriet"
:mosh: Can't wait to be a groupie for your new band :band:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:39 pm
Syd will be happy to give you an "Access All Areas" pass....but you'd expect that from Syd wouldn't you?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:02 am
I have decided that you must all be on something! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Careless Whiskers indeed!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:12 am
I have decided that you must all be on something! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
We are Karen.....the computer :) .......and this little square thing that dissolves....um, look at the time....gotta go

Postby Azrael » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:50 am
Just to let you know that Y.M.C.A.T has knocked David Hasslehoff of the no1 single's chart to get to number one! Azrael's new film, the Flashdance sequel ; "CatDance, what a feline", has now reached number one in the box office with "Dyar Hard with a Vengence" falling to number two.!

x

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:59 am
Oh no, please don't encourage Dyar, or he will be unstoppable.

We're all doomed, doomed I tell you!

:haha:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:46 am
Well your new film "City Whiskers" won't come close to an Oscar when my new film "Bird On A Dyar" is released......doomed.....I have no idea what you are talking about Fram....your new film "Silence of the Frams" should do well....maybe even an Oscar for best "Murder By Spear" scene in a movie.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:33 am
Looks like this thread has already been hiJACKed so another little bit won't matter!

Hey FRAMMY BABY...just noticed you're on 1999 posts!!! one more till the big 2000! Wonder what you'll be next......
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 am
Alright I think I need to complain to Kitty....this forum has been overtaken with Cats, Fish, Dragons and Jungle residents.....what are you going to do about this Kitty?.....hang on, what's your name again.......AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Postby Azrael » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:57 am
This cat cannot be silenced, unless of course with some kind of jingling ball.

Gargamel is no more. Azrael is an independant cat. I act as a kind of mafia lord now over the smurf village. Unless I recieve my daily payment of fish from every mushroom house I eat those wretched smurfs.

Ps, got a nice set of books today from Australia.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:47 am
Oh, no, Azrael -- NOT fish!!! I don't see Silly Trout anywhere....he didn't last very long around here, did he? :rip: :dolphin:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:04 pm
Well your new film "City Whiskers" won't come close to an Oscar when my new film "Bird On A Dyar" is released......doomed.....I have no idea what you are talking about Fram....your new film "Silence of the Frams" should do well....maybe even an Oscar for best "Murder By Spear" scene in a movie.

Dyar
:) :) :) :) :haha:

Postby Rachel » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:04 pm
Well I was going to post that I think it would be a fab idea to have our very own agony aunt / uncle / mog but as you lot have totally hijacked this thread I don't think I will bother.............. :lol:

Great pic David. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login