Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:57 pm
Hi Martin

I sent the picture of the football smurf to Frank and he hasn't seen one before so he was very interested in it. I got two, I think they were early releases from Schleich as they were from the UK agent's exhibition stock. So Rachel will be the proud owner of one of these and myself the other.

RAL numbers are paint colour numbers yes. I used to be a Buyer for a manufacturing company who made office furniture and we used RAL numbers to specify the paint colour of the powder coated aluminium frames.

Postby bundleofkent » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:05 pm
Hi Karen

thanks for the info very interesting. I'm told that there are somewhere other shades of red/dark red/very dark red etc.. through to the black that is the common angry.

I'd say he's my most valuable smurf.

By the way does anyone know an easy way to get rid of paint. The reason I ask is thst I have a Schleich astro that is a "Muster". However some fool tried to fake a blue jacket on him which is clearly a fake( shimmering and clumsy painting) and I'd love to get the blue paint off!

Thanks

Martin

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:29 pm
I love that red Angry Martin, that is so impressive that I would even eat a fish to get my hands on that. :duck: You are so fortunate to have these items as I don't have that many rare items at all despite the number of smurfs I have. Maybe oneday I will have more rare smurfs but I doubt I will ever get a real one of those but in my dreams I will always be thinking of one because he is one of the coolest smurfs I have ever seen.

Thanks for sharing with us all :D

Dyar

Postby bundleofkent » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:22 pm
Dyar thanks for the compliments.

I'm sure you will get rares as time goes on.

I was very lucky with the red angry.

By the way I was mega impressed with the super smurf boxes description!! Have you seen any of the Applause boxes? I'm still not sure how many different smurfs had these.

Martin :-?

PS Whats wrong with fish??!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:33 pm
Hi Martin

Yes I have 2 of the Applause Boxes (River Raft & Lifeguard) but I am always after more.

I would like to know what supers were released in what boxes though. I guess we can figure out the ones from the 1980 Olympics easy enough but the others would be a lot harder.

Glad you could join us here

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:13 am
Dyar, I have only noticed you whene I saw a variation of a box we didn't know yet. I'ld be glad to help you in your search for which Smurfs exist in which box (or without!), but it will of course become a long list (15 variations or so, and some 40 supers or something?).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:22 pm
Hi Fram

I will put a list of the ones I have at home in that Super Smurfs report thread and then we can add others from contributors here as we go along. It will be cool to see what we come up with and yes it will be a long list and will be an on-going thing but it will be good to see what is out there and make possibly the first comprehensive list of all of the known super boxes.

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:43 pm
hi martin!

I love your taste in smurfs!! and those photos of those rare smurfs are really great!..

its a good eye to find those rare smurfs!! and what a great collection you have!

I also love and own one of the red angry smurfs..it took a long time to get one!

:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 2 of 2

Login