Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:12 pm
HI

I didn't win that black large Dupuis the other day! but I kicked butt!! and won this PAPA smurf Dupuis the large size one 13.5 cm

for 57 euro! almost had it for 32.euro except for one other pesky bidder !!oops!

to match my other smurf one!

yahoooo!! :D :D :beer: :beer:

and thanks! Sven & Fram!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:38 pm
Oh he's adorable, Attom! I like him - never seen one of those before either. :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:07 pm
He looks great. Why do I have the feeling that he's out of breath though?

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:55 am
Or either full of it and about to explode :)

I love Papa Smurf so I wopuld really appreciate winning this one....well done Attom he is a great smurf to have. :D

Dyar

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:12 pm
Very nice! I'm glad you have him.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:26 pm
In this auction, you can see (BUT NOT BUY!) not only the 15 cm Dupuis Angry smurf, but also the extremely rare 15 cm Dupuis King Smurf with his original cape! I give it here as I have not found any site which features him. If he would be for sale, he'ld fetch a few hundred Euro's, I guess.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:06 pm
Hi Attom, he is so gorgeous. I don't know much about these but im interseted in knowing about them. What are they made of ? Are they resin or plastic? Are they heavy , expensive to ship? And where can i buy some from??? They are soo cute :D lucie

Postby Fram » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:16 pm
Hey, Lucie, they are made of soft plastic, and they are peeping toys (when you squeeze them, they peep!). They are from the sixties, and can sometimes be found on eBay Belgium, France, Germany (rarely) or Netherlands. They have been discussed sometimes already, and perhaps I should make a sticky about them someday (when things are a bit quieter again). They are rare (normal Smurf the least, King Smurf the most) and thus expensive (from 15 Euro or so for a nice Normal, to a couple of hundreds for a nice King).

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:43 am
Thanks for the info Fram :D Your a mine of smurfy information :cheers: :cheers: Lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:26 am
Yes it's good having a Fram about the forum. He is a well of info about many things that I and many others have no idea about. I think that's what makes this forum so cool...we all have our special areas where we collect but because it is all smurf related then it is all interesting and we get to learn more about other areas that we didn't know about.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:47 pm
HI!

yes this forum Rocks!!!

think of all the great stuff that is talked about here! and many new and rare smurf information and variations listed here first!!

great resource too! and many experts and wonderful non experts who make this place a real people place! the best forum for smurfs!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login