Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Hi all; I went to Barnes and Noble today to pic up a book I had ordered. Target was just down the hall so I walked down there. I found that the sleep set that was $20 was now only $4.98. So I bought a few more. Here is a couple of pics.
Notice that all the Smurfs on the sleep pants are Lazy.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 am
just got one last night.

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 am
Cool. A couple of mine had been opened. I wore a med last night. It was a little tight. So if you go get one you might get one size bigger than normal. Not sure I really liked wearing the shirt. It wasn't tight, but I don't normally wear a shirt.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm
Did you get the Gargamel plushes at Target also?

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm
No Wandy; I took the second pic for PonySmurf to show him the Benie gargamel against the big one which he has too. We got them on ebay a long time ago from the same seller. He has family in the US and they maybe able to find them for him. I went to a Kmart yesterday and they had only two Smurfette benies. Went to the other today. Just a few benies, but had a bunch of the two packs. They were series 1 two packs. I guess they had them in the backroom or something.
P.S. I ment Stampy Smurf not Wandy.
Mr Bill

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 pm
:banghead: Don't get anyting like that in England, sure we are missing out somewhere. Oh well theres always Eblag.

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 am
I've been wearing this for the last few weeks..my mate brought it back from the states for me..very comfy they are too :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login