Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:58 am
Was just wondering if anyone could tell me about these nurses? They're all different but all made in Hong Kong.

Starting from left:

Nurse 1: Floppy needle. Darker apron, Mold # 4

Nurse 2: Shorter stumpier needle, Mold # 3

Nurse 3: Longer needle with finer red markings (Needle also has a yellow line above the red markings.) Smaller face. Slightly taller. Mold # 1

I was just wondering if all of the needles are supposed to have that yellow line above the red markings on the needle?

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby chesneysmurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:18 am
That's strange. I have the first nurse you have pictured and mine has no yellow. I've never seen the one with yellow before.
Lacey

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:01 am
Yeah well I thought it was weird that 2 didn't and one did. You might expect one to have it rubbed off but 2???? Not likely.

Hopefully Fram or Pekkelein will know more.

Linda

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:15 am
I have never seen or noticed one with a yellow stripe. It isn't in the catalogue, and it isn't on Rachel's site either, so I guess you have an unknown, uncatalogued variation! Although chances are that people will now look again and come to say 'yeah, mine is like that too!' :)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:40 pm
hi! it sounds nice ! and rare to me!

I would ask Syd! he slept with all the nurses ! he may know?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:24 pm
I would ask Syd! he slept with all the nurses ! he may know?
I asked Syd about this but he says that when he did the nasty with the nurses they actually used his prick instead so he has no idea.....he says that maybe one of them did use a needle on him when he got a little too obsessive and excited but he also suddenly went groggy and that nurse has since slapped a resmurfing order on him so he has no idea.

I do have 4 variations of the Nurses but only one of the variation you have with the blue apron. None of mine have a yellow stripe on the syringe and I have never seen one of those before. It could be either a really rare one or somebody has added some yellow to it along the way.

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:43 pm
Hi Lina, I am with Dyar on this one. I too only have one nurse marked Hong Kong and she doesn't have a yellow line. Could be you are on to something....... :woohoo:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:40 pm
It doesn't look like its been added on. The only reason I noticed it was because Dyar asked me to look at the markings and stuff of the new lot I got. I knew there were a couple of nurses so I had a good look at them. I probably wouldn't have noticed it myself otherwise. (Thanks, Dyar!)

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:34 pm
No problems Linda.....can I expect a cheque in the mail?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:56 am
Sure, Dyar no worries. I'll put it in with Mr Bunno's pressie for you in that airproof jar.

:cheers:

Linda

PS: The Pong Squad are on holidays at the moment, Dyar so you may want to open that one up with a pair of oven mitts, some tongs and a gas mask.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:10 am
I think I will throw Mr Bunno's present from the window of a speeding train...I will of course need all of that safety equipment in case something goes wrong as well as a helmet just in case the pong causes the train to decompose forcing the front half off the rails.

Or maybe I could write Return to Dealter

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:01 am
LOL, good luck trying to cash that cheque at the bank :P

Linda

Note to self: Postdate check to 2099
Page 1 of 1

Login