Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Fram » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:33 pm
I must probably be mixing things up, but in the bottom left corner of this bad picture, I think I see a Smurf that looks like 20207 (Christmas with cane and gift), but with completely different colours. Any idea?
It's from an auction I'm bidding on, so I hope noone is angry that I don't put the link here... If it's interesting enough and I get overbid, I will still post the link of course, but for now I want it for myself :-)

:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:52 pm
Oh yes i can see what you mean. It looks like the candycane but its quite a strange colour? Do you think it's real? . Good luck i hope you win this auction :D lucie N' Simon

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:17 pm
It would have to be a repaint I think....but if you win the auction Fram please let us know....oh, and good luck I hope you win

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:17 pm
ewww Frammy baby. That looks like a delicious find!!

Hope you win.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:25 pm
ewww Frammy baby. That looks like a delicious find!!
Yes...lemon candycane isn't it?

Dyar

PS - What's "Frammy Baby"?....must be sweet Jungle talk. Is there something going on underneath the cloths that we should (or shouldn't :eek: ) know about?

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:02 pm
:cheers:

its still a a great deal!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:41 pm
Nice eyes! I wouldn't have spotted it! I think probably a repaint myself..

Christine

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:07 pm

PS - What's "Frammy Baby"?....must be sweet Jungle talk. Is there something going on underneath the cloths that we should (or shouldn't :eek: ) know about?

Just trying to spice up the board a bit, Dyar snooky wooky bums.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:12 pm
How did you know I had a snooky wooky bum, dear bindy, windy bums?

Snooky Wooky Bums

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:16 pm
" Dyar snooky wooky bums" :rolf:

isn't a wooky those furry creatures in Star Wars?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:44 pm
How did you know I had a snooky wooky bum, dear bindy, windy bums?

Snooky Wooky Bums

OI, it's only MR BUNNO with the Windy bum!!!

A little birdy (Oops I mean fishy) told me.......

Christine: Yup. Chewbacca.

Edit: Chewbacca is the big furry thing on Star Wars who hangs out with Han Solo. The little furry cute ones are called Ewoks. I love the Ewoks. And the Princess Leia hair!!

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:17 am
Um...er....yeah I was trying not to bring up the Chewbacca angle on the bottom side of things....although Mrs Dyar (aka Princes Leia) has been getting a little bored with me lately and thinking I am such a wookie when it comes to sex and has claimed that I make her feel like Puke Hidewalker. She says she likes feeling the presence of the force with my lightsaber but it's not a very well trained bed-eye.....she has recently ordered a Do-U-2U sex droid which doubles as a Calf Invader which has me a bit concerned....she was so eager for it to come that she went to see 3 PO's to ask if it had arrived yet.....now that it's here I can hear her yodaling from the next room....still, I can get myself there in light speed compared to that so called droid which takes hours.....maybe I will have to turn to the dark side and go hand solo.....unless someone wants to lend me a hand....fin....anybody?

Postby Fram » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:13 am
Thanks for all the responses. A few were even on topic :)
I guess a repaint is more probable than an unknown variation, but there's enough left in the lot to keep it interesting for me!

I like 'Frammy baby', Bunno honey 8) Never mind the others, they are just jealous :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:45 am
Don't look at me Fram....I always stick to the topic of the thread....not necessarily the one I am replying to but I am certainly adding to the same theme of a post somewhere.

Dyar

PS - If I had 5 cents for everytime someone posted "Back To Topic" after one of my post....I would have $2.75

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:49 am
LOL Fram. Jealous - that was going to be my first response but I thought I might be able to get him riled up......MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Another fascinating saga from a galaxy far far far away.

Personally I think Mrs Dyar (aka Princess Lay-her) should be Sainted <----is that a word???

Linda

Oh geez, I just realised this isn't on topic either. Sorry Fram!

Postby Fram » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:51 am
Don't worry Bunno, I guess everything on topic has been said in this thread until I perhaps get the bunch of smurfs (I'm still highest bidder, but it's a long way to go yet), and it's fun, so :-D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:21 am
Ok back to topic...theres a few in there I don't have yet.

Tailor, Cook, Yellow racquet (Tennis star??), Candy cane, Brainy referee, blue baby, king, trecker.......hey wait a minute Fram....where did you say this was available?????????

Maybe you'll get lucky and there'll be a pumpkin and a grad in the bottom.

Linda

Postby Fram » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:44 am
Beneath those two praying Smurfs? That would be great :)
I miss some of the ones I can see as well, so that's why I'm bidding on it: even if the rest is all crap, I still have those... Snail cart, architect (wrong name), referee, short stick wanderer, basket case ( 8-) ), candy cane (I think, have to check), ...

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:59 am
:backtotopic: where were we?....ah......Faussie Waussie Linda.....oh...you're right there was a topic before that wasn't there.

Isn't that an odd coloured flower in the pic? I have only ever seen yellow ones yet this appears to be a brown one....any thoughts anyone?

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:32 am
i know about this guy
its a fake not repainted or, that stuff but a normal fake :)
Page 1 of 2

Login