Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 pm
Hi All; Target has come out with Valentine Boxers. Here is a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:18 pm
Very cute! I haven't been to Target lately so will need to put that on the list :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm
Hi Staci; Just so you know the Christmas one's in the tin are only $4.99 now. The valentin's one's are $7.99.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 pm
There are Christmas boxers or do you mean the "Who's your Papa?" boxer in the tin? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 pm
I am pretty sure that the one's in the tin say. (Who needs Santa when you got Papa). I just went and checked. That's right. The who's you Papa came from Kohls. That's not even right. I don't have any boxers that say that. I have other things that do but not boxers. I must have missed them. The Boxers I got at Kohl's say (I never kiss and Smurf) and the others have Papa's on them but don't say anything. I also got a pair of sleep pant there that had Smurfs on them. From Target I got the naughty and Nice, Papa Smurf sleep pants, and the one's in the Tin.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:51 pm
D'uh..you are correct, Bill, with the Santa one...Stace and Dyar got me that one in the tin and I just checked it myself.

There is one that says "Who's your Papa" because I have that one as well. I think I ordered it online though :D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 pm
Those are cool. Hopefully they will get them in store's too. Except for two pair of the valentin's boxers, my target has nothing left. I looked last week and there were several of the Papa sleep pants, and 5 or 6 of the tins. Now nothing. There is a girl that I work with I think she might be buying and selling on ebay some of the Smurf stuff. She always asks me questions about Smurf stuff.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login