Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm
Hi All; Yesterday I saw a flier at my neice's for Kohl's. There was a pair of sleep pants in there for $11.99. I decided to go there today as we got the day off. What a mistake. I was walking back tword the section where the sleep pants were and kept looking at the line for the register. There were about 300 people in that line. I found one pair of the sleep pants. They were marked $20 and I wasn't positive they were the one's on sale. No way was I about to stand in that line for two hours to buy a pair. I just left and went and got something to eat. Last night on Jay Leno he said that 65% of people in the country would do their shopping today and the other 45% are men.lol
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:10 pm
Uh-oh, if I am in the other 45% and not a man, what does that make me? :) :) A fish, yes I know :fish: I refuse to go anywhere near a shopping center or mall on Black Friday. My friend and I went once when we were in high school just to see what the fuss was about and got up at 5am....I have never been since and I think that time we were home by 5:30am!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 am
SMART is what it makes you Staci. :-D Friday was my first time ever going. It was also my last. I did know that things would be crazy that day but I thought it would die down after a few hours. NOT Last year I told a girl to meet me at a resturant and I would buy her dinner. It took me about an hour to get there and she gave up an called. We had dinner another night. I assumed that night that everyone was going shopping after work. So by going yesterday at 11am I fugured it would have died down. Boy was I wrong. I heard on the news that some guy punched a woman in the back of the head at TRU just before they opened at midnight. He didn't get in, and the police were called.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm
I got the sleep pants today for $14.99. I was 2nd in line not 301.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 pm
I just saw this post...I refuse to go shopping on Black Friday...but this year I did end up going..wasn't a problem though..the shops were surprsingly empty...of course they spoke a different language in them as well 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login