Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:27 pm
i got a super nice deal
1 large house 1 small with 50 smurfs for 35 euro
and whats in it
a candy cane smurf the pink but its still nice

Postby TYK86 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:53 pm
how the :eek: did you do that.
thats a fantastic deal 50 smurfs and 2 houses for such a low price.

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:10 pm
he is very good!!

there are lots of good bargains... especially on the belgium and Germany EBAY :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby TYK86 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:15 pm
I really shoot take a look

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:16 pm
yes..sicne you are so close to Germany..

most of the bargains won't ship overseas!!

you will get lucky!! :-D
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:07 pm
I find sending payment the tricky bit over in Belgium or other places overseas. I have had some great help from members here so I have been really lucky to further my collection in a way that wouldn't of been possible on my own.....but I wish sometimes I lived in Europe....not now that it is winter there but when it comes to smurfs there is no better place to live. Maybe I should move there for about 12 months....could you imagine Attom and me living over in Belgium for 12 months...we would have to hire our own planes to bring all of the smurfs back home....I would actually be following Attom through the airport on the way home picking up all of the smurfs that fell out of his overstuffed luggage....I can just see it now......

"Hey Dyar"
"Yes my dear friend Attom"
"Didn't I have 9 bags of smurfs when I left the hotel this morning?"
"No, I don't think so...you must of miscounted...remember I had three until I worked out that I miscounted when we arrived here at the airport and actually realised that I had 4"
"It's kind of strange that I seem to be missing a bag and suddenly you have miscounted one in the same style as all my luggage"
"Yes, incredible isn't it....infact this almost could be yours except your name has been crossed out on the tags and it has Dyar instead...see"
"Okay, how about I swap you this small overnight bag Dyar, for that big one that looks rather uncanny like my one?"
"Hang on a minute Attom, isn't that my bag?"
"What makes you think that Dyar?"
"Well it has a big Australian Flag on it and the name Dyar across the top of it"
"Yeah that was rather odd....I thought that too...that's why I bought it....didn't know when I might see one of these again"

AT WHICH POINT A BIG FIGHT BREAKS OUT UNTIL THE DUST SETTLES AND ATTOM & DYAR REALISE THAT FRAM & SVEN HAVE ACTUALLY RAN OFF WITH ALL OF THEIR SMURFS....WHEN THIS HAPPENS....

"Hey Sven this is my bag...I stole this first"
"No way Jungle Jaws, I have more of my hand on this bag than you do"
"Only because you had a second attempt"
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"

"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:12 am
But of course, Sven and I would have this conversation in as many different posts as possible :cheers:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:43 am
But of course, Sven and I would have this conversation in as many different posts as possible :cheers:

LMAO :haha:

I think there should be a minimum word requirement on your posts before they count as a post, Fram. Just so I can catch up. I seem to be lagging behind!

How about a pic when you reach 1000, Fram?? (That should slow you down ;))

Linda

Postby Fram » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:46 am
How about I stop at 999 and start with a new name and avatar? It would save Karen a load of money (or Smurfs), as she promised a free Smurf for every thousand posts :) :cool:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:13 am
:) :) :) :)

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:13 am
we are getting close ha

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:22 am

yes true!

but that Dyar!! is right! only I would have caught a plane alot faster with my new bags!!heheh :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby pekkelien » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:52 am
i would count all the katalogue values up and split it in 2 with fram 8)
Page 1 of 1

Login