Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 4

Postby Tojo » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:05 pm
Wow!! That is one seriously huge poster!! I love it.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bradley » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 am
the huge display from the window! wow! that is huge isn't it.
How'd you manage to carry that out the shop, lol.

Brad.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:10 am
Yes it was a problem... Like my conversations with the store girls, I carried it well until at the end when everything starts to unravel. :)

at first I thought about dragging it into the changing rooms and shove it down my pants, but being so big, they may have noticed.

I then contemplated wrapping up one of the shop girls in it and leave with her. If caught I would be let off on the lesser charge of shop lifting the poster and only prosecuted for kidnapping (phewph they wouldn't suspect the smurf poster was the real prize). :gaga:

I was contemplating driving my car in to the shop as a smash and grab but they are in the middle of a mall and its a long drive through many pedestrians. Again they may have noticed. :eek:

Then there was the tunneling project but that sounded like too much work.

Cat burglar, at night coming in through the ceiling with lots of smoke, a silly black outfit and a harpoon gun. This was tempting I must admit.

In the end the shop girls were just happy that I leave them alone and take the poster and just "don't come back here again, you crazy man" or words to that effect. :champ: Serves me right for thinking out aloud I guess.

Sometimes I feel it should be simpler just to ask for a rubber band! But then when have I ever done things the simple way? :-?

Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 am
:) I like the sound of the cat-burglar idea too Daryl - great poster though..well worth your efforts :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 am
That is one awesome smurfy poster, Daryl!! Well done for getting it!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:31 pm
I love that GINORMOUS poster Daryl....you're very lucky to have one of them in your collection.

Dyar :cheers:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:54 am
You're also very lucky to have a wall big enough to put it on! :-D Fab poster! :)

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm
Tehehe.. yes like most guys I had to talk it up. :shock:
If I ever get a new house I'm gonna have to errect the posters and smurfs before the walls, floors and ceiling.

Postby mrs.einstein » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:03 pm
Better, first measure the posters and then choose a house :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:45 am
Wow!!!! :love: Congratulations on the poster, Brad!!! :cheers:

Postby bradley » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:55 am
Wow!!!! :love: Congratulations on the poster, Brad!!! :cheers:
lol, thankyou.. but its Rorys poster, not mine. ha, wish it was though.
All of these displays are all gone from the Jay Jay stores now.
Also I think the smurfs range must have sold really well.. there aren't too many shirts left now. Hopefully later in the year they'll add to the smurfs line with new shirts.

Brad.

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm
Thanks for sharing with us. I really like the Under Jays! :) Nice poster, brad. :-D
~~Christine~~

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:32 am
Mum and Dad have been to JayJays!! :) :) They've bought me some smurfs and a t-shirt and a bag. :-D Apparently the t-shirts are really small, which I'm not, but Mum has a cunning plan! :D

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:40 am
I've got one of the bags too thanks to Linda & Trish :hug: :hug:

It's great & even better than it looks on the photos I've seen. I love it & all I've got to do now is find a good place to put it :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:23 am
I have a bag as well thanks to Rae :hug: I haven't seen it yet but will in a couple of weeks :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 pm
A big thank you to Rae from me too :hug:

I will contact you soon Rae I promise :D

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue May 06, 2008 6:35 am
No worries Staci & Dyar :D

Sorry I've only just seen this thread...
Welcome Rory :wave2: good to see another aussie smurfer :cheers:

I've forgotten who said what after 3 pages :sillyme:

I ended up getting 4 different T-shirts 3 (womens) and 1 (mens)
It's a shame they are really small sizes.

I hope they do end up making more in the mens range, I prefer my shirts a bit less fitting.

I also got a set of Under Jays...they're great if you like wearing shorts up ya crack :roll: Like I said SMALL SIZES :x I might have to lose weight :-D

Kirk who is an anti smurfer also got himself the Smurf boxer shorts :shock: The things men do to get a bit , huh :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm
But it usually works, doesn't it :) :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon May 26, 2008 6:51 pm
They let their guard down and I was able to get back in the store again!!!!

This time I grabbed their display stands and the last remaining smurf figurines. The figurines have been reduced to $2 each!!! Tonight I'll have to do the rounds of all the other Jay jay stores and see if I can scavenge any more of their display stands (smurf shop habitats).

Its funny how the shop assistance all laugh politely when I say "Give me all your smurfs". In truth, they probably take weeks of theropy to get over such an experience.. even more so than if I was a bank robber!

So the point of this message (and yes 1 in 10 of my posts sometimes have a point) is that they seem to be flogging off their remaining stock cheaply with the intent of divesting themselves of the strange people hanging around their stores. Now would be a good time to don your smurf rescue outfits and mount a mission to free the last remaining captives.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 am
That sounds great!!! $2 are absolutely bargain, since the prices for the pvcs have just increased here in Germany!!! :D I'm crossing my fingers for you. :fingers:
Page 3 of 4

Login