Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 am
Hi :)

I hope you won't be angry with me though. On April 13th, Manni and me will celebrate our sixth anniversary being dad and daughter. In case you wonder what I am talking about, I give you some information.

Back in those school days I did not know what a true friend was for, and since I was interested in the arts, as well as "uncommon" music that was e.g. Rolling Stones, I was bullied. Or they used to stick to me as soon as I was able to help them...financially or by passing my homeworks to their place.
:( :( :(

I also used to be beaten up many times for no reason given, my beloved Granny passed away and my parents broke off. That was why I suffered from depression like 24/7. :(:( :(

All in all I felt like living in the sahara. The only place I prefered was a grave of my own. :(

But in 1998, I happened to get to know Manfred (Manni) and we became very good friends right from the beginning. :yay: For he also had many problems of his own (his beloved wife passed away more than twenty-seven years ago, his daughter died twenty years ago) and he used to have a lot of troubles with this adult twin sons.

Since I have been knowing him, he has helped me in so many ways, primarly getting away with my blues as well as I dragged him away from crying too many tears.

We believe that our angels (his wife, his daughter and my granny) must have made a masterplan with God.

On April 13th, 2001, Manni asked me if I would become his daughter, not by adoption, since he felt that a voice within was telling him to do so.

First I asked him, if this was the right decision, since he had had already a daughter and he assured me that I would not be a subsitute at all.

So I gave in. Since that day, we use to call each other "dad" and "daughter" all the time and celebrate our special anniversaries
(December, 19th [1998] and April 13th [2001] dad and daughter day).

Therefore I was just wonderring if I could add this date as an extra to the birthday list, please? :)

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:09 am
:shock: Dominique, i dont know what to say ! :hug:

I'm sure one of the Mods will add this date for you ! Manni is an exceptional person, as you are too :D

Best wishes to you both ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:14 am
That's very lovely, Dominique. Manni is a great guy and you are very wonderful yourself. I hope you all have many many more years as father and daughter :hug: (I have added both dates to the calendar in the other thread as well.)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:27 am
Oh Domonique those are fantastic dates to add..... :-D I'm so glad yourself and Manni were able to come together and help eachother in so many wonderful ways as there is nothing worse in this world than having no one to share your highs and lows with. may you both be very happy for all the future dad and daughter days........ :cheers: :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tintin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:43 pm
Hi Dominique

It would be a shame not to add this date.
That must be a special day for the 2 of you. :smile:

Tintin

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:29 pm
Hi Dominique, I remember you telling me some of this story in Brussels last year. I am sorry to read about some of your past troubles but am also so happy to read you have now found a friendship with someone who can help you heal wounds and make you feel happier. :hug:

I agree, celebrating your anniversary is a lovely idea. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:02 pm
Dominque, your story brought tears to my eyes :(
It's so nice that you and Manni found each other :hug:

I think it is a wonderful idea for you to celebrate dad and daughter day ;)

Fathers hold a special part in their daughters hearts and it sounds like Manni is a very special person to you. :smitten:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Yonna » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:06 am
Dominique! I don't know what to say. I was thinking about your relationship when we met. I noticed something warm and loving but I had no idea of this. I'm so glad you are feeling better now! Say hi to Manni for me! It was a true pleasure to meet you both!!! :grouphug:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Michelle » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:33 am
He will be surprised when he will read everything that day!

Give it a go! :D

Michelle

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:54 am
Thank you for sharing your story Dominique...I'm glad you have each other for friendship and support. :grouphug:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:14 am
Dominique, this is a story about friendship which will echo for many many years to come!! :D It was great to see both of you again! :):) :hug:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:31 am
Thanks for your very kind replies. :D :grouphug:

Sending you many :hug:s from Manni,too.

@Yonna: We are so pleased to have met you. :grouphug:

Postby southernyacht » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:38 pm
Dominique - both you and Manni are lovely people. :hug:

It's been great to meet you both!!

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Pitufo » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Hi, Dominique!!!!!My only free time in this week is for reading your post,and to say THANKS for sharing with us your story...When we think our world is sick, all of us would read this kind od stories!!!!!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN
Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 pm
Back in those school days I did not know what a true friend was for, and since I was interested in the arts, as well as "uncommon" music that was e.g. Rolling Stones, I was bullied. Or they used to stick to me as soon as could help them...financially or by passing my homeworks to their place.
This is a very nice story, Dominque.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:57 am
Dominique I didn't know the sad tale for both of you in the past but I am glad you have both found each other and I think it should become a special day here on the forum too.....thank you for sharing that with us as it was very touching I thought

:cheers: to our Dominique and Manni

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:18 am
Hi Dominique, that's a touching story

thanks for sharing it with us

I am glad you and Manni found each other :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login